RIP Nipsey Hussle

Would be dope that after all the mourning, people would really honor dudes legacy. Not by just playing his music and cool tweets but by pouring into his projects. If some of these artist would invest in his stem program to grow it and complete and launch the other businesses he had pending, ( have a portion of proceeds go to his fam ) that would be super dope.

Honestly one of the realest things ive read.

I never really bothered to check out his projects but I recall some of his interviews I've seen and he seemed like a stand up guy investing in his local community and trying to make it better for the residents. That deserves the highest degree of respect.
I'm going to check out his catalogue now, RIP

I think some of the conspiracy theory conjecture going on is disrespectful. The body was hardly cold and some people were already trying to score some type of e-credit because they "figured it out."
Let the man rest in peace and his family/friends grieve.

they sprayed 3 dudes, Nipsey caught it da worse...was it a drive by or something?

some are speculating his brother was shot and someone else

cameras are all over that street tho and cops flood that block based off what people who frequent crenshaw say

I dont know how Gang violence is so much worse in the US compared to other countries

they sprayed 3 dudes, Nipsey caught it da worse...was it a drive by or something?
From TMZ:

5:46 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the suspect cops are looking for is a black male in his 20s. We're told he approached Nipsey and co. by foot Sunday afternoon and fired multiple shots ... only to depart right after in what we're told appeared to be a nearby waiting vehicle with a separate driver, who our sources say was female.

Central America would like a word with you.

6FB5C18B-8CD6-4C40-B796-EBD6C60365D1.png

St. Louis is the only US city to crack the top 15 (not sure how accurate this is...but I’m pretty sure most Central American cities is way worst)

Man, I’m still having a hard time with this. Just a sad & senseless thing to happen. He was doing what you’re “supposed to do” when you make it out, which makes this even more disturbing.

For the people more familiar with the LA street politics, can ya explain banging on your own set? That just makes zero sense to me.

I guess I’m the on
Yeah all this "military style", too precise talk is getting silly.

Before the week is over someone on some corner will get shot a dozen times and no one will mention it because he's not a celeb.

Right and a friend of mine passed away yesterday 2 hours before the Nipsey news :lol:

Another stat...

Hopefully something positive come out of Nipsey’s death...People be dying and nothing be changing...

The movie will come out regardless. If anything it puts more eyes on this. This will become huge

Not even just about the movie, but the fact one brother is trying to carry on the legacy of his fallen brother. Keeping his message, what ever that was, alive and active. The message was apart of the man. Now that the man ain't here, his message of love and restoration shouldn't die with him. I believe that's how he would want it.

Last edited:
I don't get what's so hard to understand. People kill their own flesh and blood for numerous reasons, you don't think they would kill someone who bangs the same color as them??? Jealousy, clout, money or just flat out don't like the person. I'm not from LA so I won't speak on the Gang Politics there but this is not rare.

Back
Top Bottom