RIP Nipsey Hussle

This further shows why gun control is badly needed in America. You got cowards like the alleged shooter who decided to kill Nipsey all because his feelings were hurt. Dude called you a snitch and you decided to shoot him? Why not fight? Him and the getaway driver deserve whatever happens to them.
Have to feel bad for Nip, his family and the family of the shooter because I'm sure people will harm them even though they had nothing to do with it.

This further shows why gun control is badly needed in America. You got cowards like the alleged shooter who decided to kill Nipsey all because his feelings were hurt. Dude called you a snitch and you decided to shoot him? Why not fight? Him and the getaway driver deserve whatever happens to them.
Have to feel bad for Nip, his family and the family of the shooter because I'm sure people will harm them even though they had nothing to do with it.

You do know this happened in California right? They are among the most restrictive in the country. Criminals do not care about the laws of the land.

im sure the gun that was used to shoot nip
was illegally gotten from somewhere
dont think the shooter went through the proper channels to purchase

You do know this happened in California right? They are among the most restrictive in the country. Criminals do not care about the laws of the land.
yeah our laws are kinda weird when it comes to guns
to have u it basically has to stay locked up in a box high up outta reach
so if u really need it
probably get shot tryna unlock it from its hiding place
before ur able to use it

Then don't release sh*t. Either he knows em or not. Media always jumping the gun to be first. Cops always leaking info too.

Real life thirsting for likes.
that's how the media makes their money though
being the "first" with "news"
and getting likes

upload_2019-4-1_16-42-9.jpeg

can't really see anything
just kinda hitting the ground
seems like he was dead before hitting the ground

Nah. There is a longer version on Twitter a little higher quality. Screen recorded it and zoomed in.

The dude you see fall in the TMZ vid isn't Nip.
When you zoom in you can see Nip is beside that dude with the white silky on his head.

Shooter went back two times to make sure it was done and them kicked Nip in the head just before he takes off.

I'm assuming these vids being posted are on their phones? I don't understand taking your phone and recording somebody getting shot or recording a vid of a dead body. If I seen anybody getting shot or any dead body, only reason for me to take my phone out is to call 911.

People are saying this is the picture right before the shooting. People are also saying this baby is his baby daughter.

55924208_2438542179509654_2729059903921455104_n.jpg

NT please don’t make this into some
conspiracy thread,
discussion about Gang culture
or anyone’s bs, related.

Try and keep the vibes up
post more verses and interviews,
show members who don’t know
about Nipsey, why he was one of
the greats, one of the realest
who made it the furthest,
more than just some
rapper.

Mac 11 on the Dresser
“I know that God got me so I practice patience. Most the time I look inside and find the answers waiting. Tryna change my life but it’s aggravating making these same mistakes twice. I’m shackled to Satan”.

Everybody just keep running your race.
Fucc the streets. Smh.
Be smart and stay safe.

The Marathon Continues.

Based on the video. They all knew the *****.
He came back and really just ran down em.
Stood over Nip and all that.

Some ****ed up ****.
Hurt to watch.

Nah. There is a longer version on Twitter a little higher quality. Screen recorded it and zoomed in.

The dude you see fall in the TMZ vid isn't Nip.
When you zoom in you can see Nip is beside that dude with the white silky on his head.

Shooter went back two times to make sure it was done and them kicked Nip in the head just before he takes off.
link me through pm

You do realize that we need to stop using this state by state retort as an excuse?

It’s a BS rebuttal that has been dubunked.

There’s nearly 400M firearms in circulation, that doesn’t even count those just hitting the market. There’s roughly 330M ppl in the US.

Miss me with the “____ is one of the most restricted states in the US” argument. It holds no water.

generation full of illiterate (not literally) who get their information from timelines instead of reading and researching.

Dr. Sebi's work HAS BEEN OUT.

The movie is still coming out.

I swear, cats run with any and everything just to play intelligent.

Both you and the guy who’s post you quoted posts are so spot on. Those clowns do this crap anytime a tragedy hits. Trying to debunk it and throw some silly conspiracy theories out there to try and sound smart. They’re so stubborn and argumentive pushing that crap too.

Back
Top Bottom