RIP Nipsey Hussle

and never been around/seen gunfights in person..logic like that is what gets people killed..

If you see/hear shooting, get you and your people off the X to cover, shelter in place and call the police, simple.

Dudes think this is a Call of Duty cut scene or some ****.
Nobody is playing the hero when a strap is pulled on you, let alone fired at you or your people.

Ahh I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Glad things have kinda changed in that aspect.

we celebrating that they diversified their warbrode? lol

but the recent news on who killed nipsey is hurtful and the video is more hurtful

the 5 shots to the body and 1 to the head make more sense now

everybody was talking like the shots were all within one encounter or exchange which is what made it sound unlikely a “street” cat did it

but this waste of a human was up close and came back 1 or 2 times

nipsey was a high profile cat so speculating who killed him is not at all crazy as cats are trying to make it

I personally never thought it was over the doc but I also didn’t want to believe it was this petty of a “dispute” either

rip to hussle the great once again

we celebrating that they diversified their warbrode? lol

I’m more “celebrating” that people in those neighborhoods can wear different colors now and not get shot at. I used to live in an area where you couldn’t wear red back in the 80s and it didn’t matter if you were a civilian , it was that serious back then. Now I hear things are different which is why I’m relieved.

Boosie called it again. getting capped in your own city once you're big.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom