RIP Nipsey Hussle

I’m more “celebrating” that people in those neighborhoods can wear different colors now and not get shot at. I used to live in an area where you couldn’t wear red back in the 80s and it didn’t matter if you were a civilian , it was that serious back then. Now I hear things are different which is why I’m relieved.

I know that I was lightening the mood

Like some cat making 12.50 an hour chasing a dude that just attempted to kill several men. Yo Im crying tears here! :lol:
Honestly, I felt the same way when yall said the workers in NYC should have done something when that lil dude got hit up last summer. Like, expecting workers to get physical is wild

Didn’t bump his music but all respect in the world to bro for trying to build something within his community. I remember the video of him and his brother grindin from the bottom to get to where he was at. He had a true hustlers ambition. RIP

Honestly, I felt the same way when yall said the workers in NYC should have done something when that lil dude got hit up last summer. Like, expecting workers to get physical is wild
Different situation. If you know nyc bodega’s you know it’s the owner and 1 other employee max working. everybody else chilling drinking beers and politicking. Same folks dam near nightly. That’s their bar b. Also these bodega owners be in those neighborhoods long enough to know ya whole dam family and a few girlfriends.

I'm more surprised that Nip didn t have atleast one shooter with him. That seems odd to me, considering how big he's gotten in the last 3 years. Not saying that would've saved him, but to be that popular without atleast 1 shooter with you, or hired security is just crazy to think of. Like bro, this isn't 10 years ago when you first started rapping, your gurl is L.London, just nominated for a Grammy, your name is bigger now, and your letting anybody just walk up to you like your just a regular person. Add to the fact that I'm kind of disappointed (no dissrespect) in Nip and his people for taking their associate lightly.

When you call somebody out like that, and say their a snitch, and demand for them to show you paperwork that proves otherwise, you have to know that your possibly making a new enemy. Whatever the situation really was, nip had to know the specifics of o boy,s case , to consider him a snitch. It just seems extremely odd that nobody sees him walking up from a distance, meaning = y'all are still comfortable around this guy you called a snitch to walk up on you and your people. I cant tell by watching on my phone, but did they actually see him before he gets close, or did he hide before sneaking up on them?

I'm asking, because it looks like nip and his people's where in between that space in between those cars, then everybody starts running when the shots go off. But it looks like he got close to everybody before he started shooting, which looked like a few seconds before he shoots.

NT please don’t make this into some
conspiracy thread,
discussion about Gang culture
or anyone’s bs, related.

Try and keep the vibes up
post more verses and interviews,
show members who don’t know
about Nipsey, why he was one of
the greats, one of the realest
who made it the furthest,
more than just some
rapper.

Mac 11 on the Dresser
“I know that God got me so I practice patience. Most the time I look inside and find the answers waiting. Tryna change my life but it’s aggravating making these same mistakes twice. I’m shackled to Satan”.

Everybody just keep running your race.
Fucc the streets. Smh.
Be smart and stay safe.

The Marathon Continues.

Also Nip said having strong enemies is a blessing. Does that mean that this youngsta had bodies or major clout on his name? I'm asking that because everybody is making it out like this young cat was a nobody, but in nips last couple of tweets, he made it seem like the person he was into it with was a somebody.

Different situation. If you know nyc bodega’s you know it’s the owner and 1 other employee max working. everybody else chilling drinking beers and politicking. Same folks dam near nightly. That’s their bar b. Also these bodega owners be in those neighborhoods long enough to know ya whole dam family and a few girlfriends.

Nah, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican got a point. Scared is scared. If you're unarmed, what exactly are you gonna do in a situation where someone has a gun or machete?

Also Nip said having strong enemies is a blessing. Does that mean that this youngsta had bodies or major clout on his name? I'm asking that because everybody is making it out like this young cat was a nobody, but in nips last couple of tweets, he made it seem like the person he was into it with was a somebody.

What if the dude came to the shop to set him up and he peeped dude and called him a snitch.
Fresh out of jail and come to Nipsey with some wild sounding proposition while Nip is about to bubble for real.
It's like his cover was blown and he went to plan b.
Took it to the point of no return.

Tariq live right now

Yeah you can’t let anyone get that close to you. He was way too comfortable, as he should be though. But in reality you gotta have armed security watching your back or at least few ppl from the set watching his back. He was moving like he wasn’t a Grammy nominated rapper.

One of my homies said, not one person around him had a gun to even try to shoot back, then you let the bread winner get murked like he was a nobody. Not to offend anybody, but I had to think after hearing that. Nip and his people where just to comfortable around other set members, and people in general, off of the respect he had. Whether if it was really about nip calling him a snitch, or if someone else had him do it, We can just chalk it up to nip being waaaaaay to comfortable.

Yeah you can’t let anyone get that close to you. He was way too comfortable, as he should be though. But in reality you gotta have armed security watching your back or at least few ppl from the set watching his back. He was moving like he wasn’t a Grammy nominated rapper.

Dudes that own multi million dollar shopping strips are not that accessible.
They just know it's something in their portfolio.
It sucks but you gotta know you're too valuable to be in that environment.
People gonna say you changed, but it's actually self preservation.

Last edited:
What if the dude came to the shop to set him up and he peeped dude and called him a snitch.
Fresh out of jail and come to Nipsey with some wild sounding proposition while Nip is about to bubble for real.
It's like his cover was blown and he went to plan b.
Took it to the point of no return.
I mean from what I heard dude was out of jail but it ain’t like he got out that morning...

It was just the first time he encountered Nip at the shop since getting out

Reactions: God
One of my homies said, not one person around him had a gun to even try to shoot back, then you let the bread winner get murked like he was a nobody. Not to offend anybody, but I had to think after hearing that. Nip and his people where just to comfortable around other set members, and people in general, off of the respect he had. Whether if it was really about nip calling him a snitch, or if someone else had him do it, We can just chalk it up to nip being waaaaaay to comfortable.
Shiiii

CEO's of Fortune 2000 companies walk around with armed guards. At that point even the white collar folks gotta be on their toes.

Back
Top Bottom