RIP Nipsey Hussle

NEIGHBORHOOD MF'N NIP :pimp:

Not sure where i saw the link but I signed that thing early on thinking it was a long shot but here we are. This just cemented his legacy in LA ten fold. The man deserved it.

His passing still doesn't feel real tbh. He had the aura of someone you knew was going to be around for a long time. Especially with how he built his brand dolo from the jump. He was going to be a staple in rap. Y'all can't tell me anything different. Forgot what song this line is from but it sums up how I feel about this whole situation..."They love me all around the world my N' what's yo problem" :smh::frown:

Anyone peep this?

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::pimp::pimp:

But nobody is saying that wasn't a viable option either, literally all people have been saying in this thread is that the news we got seems off and it is also very possible.

to those who keep saying "respect the family" His own brother is on record saying he does not believe this was simply jealousy, there is nothing disrespectful about questioning things. This is a guy who was producing an entire film doc on dr Sebi, i think it's pretty clear that Nipsey was one who didn't just take information at face value.

Though I don’t think the Dr Sebi doc is the primarily reason, this is facts. His brother thinks it might be a hit too.

Open your eyes. Y’all can’t be serious thinking it’s simply just hate.

I'm sick that's its finally starting to hit me it's final. My coworker said that photos from the private viewing are already surfacing on the net beware fellas if that makes you uncomfortable .

Gonna wake my *** up early to watch. I hate memorials/funerals, but it only seems right.

Still pretty surreal to me that dude isn’t walking the earth anymore. :smh: |l

Wrong thread.

Edit, did anyone else that the surveillance footage at store was not released to police?

Last edited:
54800551_417784948955249_8998397770103267990_n.jpg

lol, You are going to have all of these opportunists coming in on this thread now, spreading that bootstrap nonsense again.

Someone like him should make more of you Niketalkers and people in general just appreciate GENUINE souls that much more because cars,clothes,and things come and go.
..and do not forget what created all of this nonsense, WHITE SUPREMACY. That should be the focus.
I knew these people would start showing up....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom