RIP Ray Liotta

“All my life I wanted to be a gangster”

0A02A028-CCE5-45EE-8103-7A98806C9610.jpeg

Damn... I was watching the Many Saints of Newark 2 days ago. Dude had so many classic roles.
He didnt get the flowers he deserved as an actor. RIP

This is a shock because there weren't any reports about his health being in decline.

I wonder if anyone remembers he was in All Things Fall Apart. It was that movie where 50 Cent played a cancer patient. It drew attention because 50 lost significant weight for the role. 50 was like under 200 lbs in that movie. It was in seriously limited release in theaters.

I vaguely recall it because Liotta played a doctor treating 50's character.

This one hurts. Rip. One of, is not, the most underrated actors of all time, never seen a film where he gave a bad performance.

This is a shock because there weren't any reports about his health being in decline.

I wonder if anyone remembers he was in All Things Fall Apart. It was that movie where 50 Cent played a cancer patient. It drew attention because 50 lost significant weight for the role. 50 was like under 200 lbs in that movie. It was in seriously limited release in theaters.

I vaguely recall it because Liotta played a doctor treating 50's character.
Says he passed in sleep. If there was a way I could choose how to go, that would be it.

Back
Top Bottom