RIP Shortypop. [The brand]

dude aint get no @%%@$@ check. This entire thread has been trolled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

from an outsider, its almost on the level of fake nikes or jordans. this is however different? biting off companies is just that no matter the genre.
this is how i see it, too.
except that's what Supreme was in the first place.
barbara-kruger.jpg

-Barbara Kruger
dropping knowlege
pimp.gif

from an outsider, its almost on the level of fake nikes or jordans. this is however different? biting off companies is just that no matter the genre.
barbara-kruger.jpg

-Barbara Kruger
no kidding.  except it took supreme to jack her style/look/use of that font/whatever and put it on clothing.  THAT'S what shortypop is/was copying.

I wonder what would have happened if the whole box/logo color idea was different.....unless supreme has exclusive rights to that particular font....

barbara-kruger.jpg

-Barbara Kruger
True but the fact remains that Shortypop wouldnt exist if Supreme didnt exist with their original idea of the box logo on clothing, so Shortypop is and always will be some crap derivative NT joke type fail that noone will remember. Sorry

As much of a prick he comes off as, can't knock the dude's hustle on this. If this is true, then he definitely came up on top and this is a nice piece of change.

Was reading up on Nelson and Meth and NT today and came across several cool wrtie ups on them and other NT members.

Shortypop was funny :rofl:
Even saw some video of Ninjahood being interviewed by some Sneaker Vlog :rofl:from back in the day.
Rabbit hole kept me for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom