RIP "Smokin" Joe Frazier

1zxl7wn.jpg

damn.. RIP champ..

didn't realize he was only 67

and very respectable move by money

Absolute legend and all time great heavyweight. The Fight of the Century and the Thrilla are two of the best bouts to ever take place

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

1zxl7wn.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Floyd also did the same for Genaro Hernandez.

And this is the kind of @+@% he does all the time that people always look over and pass aside as him doing it for attention.

RIP to one of the greatest fighters of all time.

I knew it was a wrap when he went into hospice on saturday, just didn't expect it to happen this fast
tired.gif

pimp.gif
to Floyd for paying respect to pioneers who made him a possibility.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I knew it was a wrap when he went into hospice on saturday, just didn't expect it to happen this fast
tired.gif

pimp.gif
to Floyd for paying respect to pioneers who made him a possibility.
Word floyd get two points in my book
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah hopefully people won't let the post go that route, this is about Joe

Just rewatched his Sportscentury, the items that jumped out (as always when I watch it)

1. Philly not having his statue is a crime
2. His left hook was legendary
3. The Ali Frazier I was not a boxing match, it was an event in US history
4. I understand why he held the grudge, Ali was cruel to him
5. I wish I was alive when a big fight captured the nation and you could feel it (Tyson almost had that for a bit)

dmxfury wrote:

I sincerely disagree...They fought it out a couple of times, he got a chance to put hands on him get his retribution... That should've been the end of that.

Nah man, You need to get your hands on the HBO special.

Ali went out his way to say alot of hurtful %*+*. and at the end of the day, he didnt apologize like a man to Joe, he sent a msg thru his son. that was cowardly.

Especially considering Frazier shot dude some Money to look out fresh off Ali's boxing ban.

RIP  Smoking Joe Frazier.

One of the GOATs.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

dmxfury wrote:

I sincerely disagree...They fought it out a couple of times, he got a chance to put hands on him get his retribution... That should've been the end of that.
I know what Ali is revered by all, but he said some pretty foul #%+@ to Frazier, called him repeatedly gorilla, uncle tom etc. slandered dude repeatedly.  No matter how much dudes might have had mutual respect eventually, doesn't mean he had to like Ali.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah man, You need to get your hands on the HBO special.

Ali went out his way to say alot of hurtful %*+*. and at the end of the day, he didnt apologize like a man to Joe, he sent a msg thru his son. that was cowardly.

Especially considering Frazier shot dude some Money to look out fresh off Ali's boxing ban.

RIP  Smoking Joe Frazier.

One of the GOATs.

Yea I just came back after re-watching the 1st 2 segments of that sports century joint to say dmx was right... Ali was out the game for the way he was going at him knowing his back ground.

I mean I understand the psychological warfare aspect of it but yea he should've came to him like a man afterwards like "it was all business nothing personal" and apologized.

Back
Top Bottom