RIP to my hamster

Mine and my girlfriends pet "Marvelous" Marvin the hampster passed away this morning at the young age of 1 1/2.

I'll miss ya buddy

9r12yq.jpg

23tnhon.jpg

sorry to hear that

im gunna call home and check on my mouse cuz you have me worried

on another note. a year and a half isnt bad
the life span is from 1- 3 years. so dont feel to bad, he lived to about 40
grin.gif

1 1/2? My hamster "Teddy" passed away at the age of 5, and I've been told that is long for them.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]RIP
tired.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by TheRav4

R.I.P. Where are you going to bury your pal, if you don't mind me asking.

I have no idea. My girlfriend had to go to work right when she noticed and she called me sobbing cause usually he chews on the bars of his cage or runs on hiswheel until she gets home and puts him in his little ball.

We live in 2 separate apartments up here at school so idk where a proper place to bury him would be.
frown.gif

RIP to all hampsters lost

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by TheRav4

R.I.P. Where are you going to bury your pal, if you don't mind me asking.

I have no idea. My girlfriend had to go to work right when she noticed and she called me sobbing cause usually he chews on the bars of his cage or runs on his wheel until she gets home and puts him in his little ball.

We live in 2 separate apartments up here at school so idk where a proper place to bury him would be.
frown.gif

RIP to all hampsters lost

I cried too! Like I lost my dog I've had for 8 years just died
frown.gif
Iburied him in the back yard.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Rodney Eugene Swaggerman
laugh.gif

RIP though
LOL Yeah, my boyfriend bought him for me and tried to name him Theodus Eugene Swaggerman but he settled for Rodney as his first name! lol

RIP to all the fallen hammies!

Man, you just dug up a memory of me losing my hamster when I was like 12 years old
frown.gif
It's truly a sad day when hamsters leave this world.

Back
Top Bottom