Road Rage Over Obama Biden Bumper Sticker SMFH

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Most of you guys are such tools when it comes to politics, you guys would be praising some idiot who attacked a person with conservative bumper sticker.

you are losing it dude. There are very few conservatives I actually wish harm on. and my reasons are far beyond them "having a bumper sticker"

lets see if this makes sense:

Bush starts 2 unjust wars and literally steals almost a billion dollars of unacountable money right before he leaves office. kills thousands of muslims and americans.

OR

Obama wastes money on giving millions of americans health care, fixing college loans, putting kids on their parents plan till they are 26

which one should people be more angry about?

this stuff we are seeing now is straight up irresponsible and irrational. the republcans are inciting violence by legitimizing these crazy tea bag +!+@#

as of this point in time. it seems like democrats mean well but are either stupid or vagainas. republicans/tea baggers are straight up EVIL BIGOTS. what happened to civil real republicans? fiscal conservatives minus the jesus?

smh @ dude trying to defend this..

this is BS...10 yr old daughter in the car and this idiot tryna hurt somebody....oh man...reading about this type of %+$$ gets me live

Most of you guys are such tools when it comes to politics, you guys would be praising some idiot who attacked a person with conservative bumper sticker.

It is deplorable but also kinda funny. For one thing, you should take off the stickers over a year after the election. Second, this is one reason why I do not have bumper stickers on my car, I am not THAT eager to let some stranger stuck behind me in traffic known my political views, or my preference for American car brands, or how many people are in my family ect.
Actually, if it were reversed in terms of political preferences, my thoughts would be the same.  If you are that pathetic to endanger someone and their child's life over a political bumper sticker, you should be shot. 

I respect his gangster.
laugh.gif

If most of you were honest you would admit that you would admire or support someone who attacks a drivers over a conservative themed bumper sticker. Some progressives would be against it but not all.

I am not defending this idiot. Like I said, it was deplorable, do you need more adjectives? It was misguided, stupid, idiotic, dumb, wrong and reckless. Do not get involved in road rage especially over differences in political views.

What?! Nobody is saying this dude is crazy because he is a conservative or for his political views. Everyone is saying he is crazy because he was ramming his car into another persons car let alone with a child in it. Switch the political views of the victim and the idiot and the idiot would still be an idiot despite whatever political party he is more inclined to roll with. Nobody would admire or support a %!!$+@% like him.

Back
Top Bottom