Road Rage Over Obama Biden Bumper Sticker SMFH

12208009_BG3.jpg

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville man says he and his 10-year-old daughter were victims of road rage Thursday afternoon, all because of a political bumper sticker on his car.

Mark Duren told News 2 the incident happened around 4:30p.m., while he was driving on Blair Boulevard, not far from Belmont University.

He said Harry Weisiger gave him the bird and rammed into his vehicle, after noticing an Obama-Biden sticker on his car bumper.

Duren had just picked up his 10-year-old daughter from school and had her in the car with him.

"He pointed at the back of my car," Duren said, "the bumper, flipped me off, one finger salute."

But it didn't end there.

Duren told News 2 that Weisiger honked his horn at him for awhile, as Duren stopped at a stop sign.

Once he started driving again, down Blair Boulevard, towards his home, he said, "I looked in the rear view mirror again, and this same SUV was speeding, flying up behind me, bumped me."

Duren said he applied his brake and the SUV smashed into the back of his car.

He then put his car in park to take care of the accident, but Weisiger started pushing the car using his SUV.

Duren said, "He pushed my car up towards the sidewalk, almost onto the sidewalk."

Police say Harry Weisiger is charged with felony reckless endangerment in the incident.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Conservatives are really MAD about this health care.

It's always ironic that people that act like that are always the ones that know the least about what is really going on in politics.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

tired.gif
 this happens all to often
Really? 
laugh.gif
I think this is a very extreme case of road rage that doesn't happen very often, let alone over a bumper sticker. Still pretty messed up tho

Due to the fact that the guy had his 10 year old daughter with him in the car, and the fact that this maniac could have killed both of them, I do not think it is extreme at all when I say that the guy with the road rage should be shot. He is clearly a hazard to this world and I doubt anyone would miss him.

I'm no tough guy, but I would have been arrested right along with him.
Ramming my car with one of my kids in there, is ,imo, just cause for lethal force.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Due to the fact that the guy had his 10 year old daughter with him in the car, and the fact that this maniac could have killed both of them, I do not think it is extreme at all when I say that the guy with the road rage should be shot. He is clearly a hazard to this world and I doubt anyone would miss him.

Co-signs

That's what happens when your talking heads get you riled up in fear and say your "freedom life" is being threatened.. The weak of mind take it literally and act as the *%!+%*%! they are.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I'm no tough guy, but I would have been arrested right along with him.
Ramming my car with one of my kids in there, is ,imo, just cause for lethal force.

Most def. 

Back
Top Bottom