Road Rage vol. What do you guys do?

when ppl tailgate me i slow down and drive alongside the car next to me so they cant switch lanes

I dont mind if a person tailgates me, I drive fast as hell and know what its like if someone is in the way...

BUT IF YOU CUT ME OFF DAMMIT, I'll cut you off once big time then maybe 2-3 times a couple miles down the road :lol: and yes I got the hammer in the car if they want to get gully.

I never put myself in those situations. If I am in the left lane even if I'm going 85 and someone behind me wants to go faster, I switch to the right lane and then switch back after they pass. Yeah, theres a speed limit, but no need for me to enforce it. I'm guessing the right lane was bumper to bumper traffic cause don't see how you go a mile and wasn't able to switch lanes. Also, the fact that you slow down to 55 just gonna make it worse.

left lanes the passing lane, move over

Yep, it's not the fast lane - it's for overtaking. Not your job to enforce the sooed limit and it's clearly safer to be out the way of other cars.

I'm saying though right? Like I had to quote the video again! :lol:

This dude came out with leather gloves in the middle of a merging freeway.

Did the Bruce Lee nose scratch.

Put his hands in his pockets and stared the driver down.

Then looked at the passenger and was like "***** you can get it too!"

And side walked back to his car like "that's exactly what I thought"

:smokin

Last edited:
when ppl tailgate me i slow down and drive alongside the car next to me so they cant switch lanes

Why? Maybe that person has an emergency, could be rushing to the hospital or something, you never know what's going on in a person's life. I just don't see the purpose of not letting someone pass you, that's worse than the tailgater. The tailgater just wants to pass you, you are making it some sort of personal vendetta.

People are weird.

You did the right thing. You must be shook if you're having second thoughts.

Everytime someone tailgates me on any road I slow way down & when they switch lanes to try to pass me I speed up & ride even to the next car in that lane so they can't pass.

I did that to one guy in this new 2013 white Jeep here in ATL right by GA Tech campus downtown & we rolled up to the red light & out of the corner of my eye I saw the guy roll the window down.

I was gonna ignore it like I usually do, but I looked over this time. The guy was TI.

If someone is being a complete a-hole, I used to drive up beside them and throw a handful of quarters at their car and keep it moving. The sound it makes is :lol:

I know it was wrong and dangerous in hindsight, emotions just got the best of me. It's always similar to OP's situation too. Someone tailgates me until I can't even see their plate, then talks sh**. So I give them the 'ol 25 cent shower.

lol you better drive one *** fast car. If anyone did that to me rest assured I would follow them all the way to their destination and make sure they pay for damages caused to my vehicle.

The best way to deal with a tailgater is to lightly pump and release your brakes or if they're really close let off the gas and hit your hazards. Dont ever throw anything an another vehicle, in addition to being illegal its also a great way to piss someone off enough to get shot at.

Calis just full of these road raging lunatics. This happened a few days ago on the 10 E/110 N:

You did the right thing. You must be shook if you're having second thoughts.

Everytime someone tailgates me on any road I slow way down & when they switch lanes to try to pass me I speed up & ride even to the next car in that lane so they can't pass.

I did that to one guy in this new 2013 white Jeep here in ATL right by GA Tech campus downtown & we rolled up to the red light & out of the corner of my eye I saw the guy roll the window down.

I was gonna ignore it like I usually do, but I looked over this time. The guy was TI.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom