Robin Hood (2010) Trailer... Russell Crowe

Originally Posted by sn00pee

robin hood: men in tights > any robin hood film
pimp.gif

^ this

It doesn't look that great. ...and they have a lot to live up to seeing how Prince Of Thieves was so good.

The remake of the year goes to this movie though:

You guys are sleeping on the best one of them all, The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn, one of the greatest movies ever made. This movie looksnothing like any of the previous versions of Robin Hood, which could either make it pretty interesting or horrible, either way I'll probably give it a shotwhen it comes out.

Robin hood looks like hes doing more than stealing from the rich n givin to the poor. Clash looks sick too.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

COOLnificent:
I'm sorry but, that looks just like Gladiator
ohwell.gif
No, no, no... Gladiator was nothing like that.

This Robin Hood is an action movie set in the medieval times, about an underdog played by Russell Crowe, whose character does a lot of fighting while chasing some female.

Gladiator was completely different to me.
roll.gif
roll.gif

robin hood looks
pimp.gif

clash of the titans looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
always dwn for Greek Mythology

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Come on, Robin Hood? How many movies have there been about him? Why doesn't he make a movie about the battle of Hastings instead? I don't think that this event, one of the most significant in western history even has a movie about it. And it could have plenty of action and violence sequences and please both the action and history fans. Instead we get yet another movie about this pseudo character just because even the dumbest elements of the population have heard about him.

That would be an orginal premise for an historical epic. Mix Hastings with the earlier battle between the Saxons and Vikings at Stamford Bridge and William theConqueror's desire to go from "Le Batard" to 'The Conqueror" and you have some real action and drama.

As far as Robin Hood is concerned, the 2010 version should probably be better than the 1991 version which managed to be long and slow and plodding yet alsomanaged to lack any seriousness all at the same time. Not even Morgan Freeman was able to rescue that horrible movie.

I miss the splitting of the arrow which some how leads to the princess chick being nude (or semi)

Back
Top Bottom