Azeem:
For certain.

Small Girl:
Why?

Azeem:
Because Allah loves wondrous varieties.

Azeem.gif

azeem was that dude...

What really made me laugh out loud is how they showed this guy praying in the movie:

1364_2.jpg

laugh.gif

What Muslim prays like that? It's like they had a 10 year-old doing research for the movie.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Come on, Robin Hood? How many movies have there been about him? Why doesn't he make a movie about the battle of Hastings instead? I don't think that this event, one of the most significant in western history even has a movie about it. And it could have plenty of action and violence sequences and please both the action and history fans. Instead we get yet another movie about this pseudo character just because even the dumbest elements of the population have heard about him.

It's because of the economy. Rob from the rich, give to the poor stories always come out in bad economies. Hence Public Enemies earlier in the year. Eatthe rich.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

First thought was "I can't believe they're re-making Robin Hood: Men In Tights" with Russell Crowe. Then it hit me that Robin Hood could be done seriously
laugh.gif

Looks cool tho

At least Hollywood is smartening up and doing movies for historical figures again i.e. Sherlock Holmes. I hope they do one on Jack The Ripper and maybe another remake of the 3 Musketeers. Someone should do the true story between Pocahontas and John Smith and then their on interpretation on what happened with the lost colony of Roanoke
Did homie really think Sherlock Holmes was a historical figure?

TBH, this looks like Gladiator more than Robin Hood. But coming from Ridley Scott, it's almost a guarantee that this will come up to be a quality movie.

Edit: Clash of the Titans looks great, I love Greek Mythology.
grin.gif

DaNiKeRhiNo:
TBH, this looks like Gladiator more than Robin Hood.
Now that you mention it, you're right.

Hadn't thought of it like that before.

Back
Top Bottom