Robin Thicke - "Blurred Lines" Album Thread New Single "Give It 2 U ft Kendrick" 7/30/13

I still can't how popular Blurred Lines is but Pharrell is back on his game

I def like the new single Give It to You ft Kendrick Lamar; this is a banger and perfect summer tune :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 474890
1. "Blurred Lines" feat. T.I. and Pharrell
2. "Take It Easy On Me"
3. "Ooo La La "
4. "Ain't No Hat 4 That"
5. "Get In My Way"
6. "Give It 2 U" feat. Kendrick Lamar
7. "Feel Good"
8. "Go Stupid 4 U"
9. "4 The Rest Of My Life"
10. "Top Of The World"
11. "The Good Life"

Honestly I think that Blurred Lines is TERRIBLE, don't know how it's getting radio play

I'm a Pharrell stan but he messed up on that one.. :smh:

Honestly I think that Blurred Lines is TERRIBLE, don't know how it's getting radio play

I'm not a fan either but it's been #1 in the country for like 3 weeks so he didn't mess up

:lol:

I wish I "messed up" like that.

It's not terrible either. It isn't great but hardly terrible.

Clearly someone likes it.

:lol: I wish I could mess up like that too.. Pharrell is in a position where he can do no wrong, my dude's life is on autopilot at this point

But I'm not feeling that **** at all, way too formulaic sounding and wack

Last edited:
HATED Blurred lines when it came out. Recently went to Vegas and heard it in the club several times. Girls are FEELING it. All of a sudden it started getting catchy. In the club it is a banger. I'm happy to see Robin on top of the charts. Very cool guy. 

Not feelin "Give It 2 U" at all.... but how could you hate BLURRED LINES??????? :smokin

not a fan of give it 2 u, but blurred lines is still crack :smokin

good to see pharrell taking the summer over... between blurred lines, his work with daft punk, feds watching, & this new jay album, he's gonna have hits in rotation for the next couple weeks :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom