Robot Vacuums - Need to Cop

I have the iRobot 675. It does the job as far as maintaining a clean floor. Just bare in mind that if you want something that can "completely" pick-up everything, make sure you buy at least an 800-series. I still find strands of dog hair on my living-room rug and sometimes it takes more than one pass to get a clump of hair or bigger debris. Also, you have to empty the vacuum once every two sessions and clean the brushes every three sessions if you have pets. You can get away with my 675 if you don't have pets, but I don't think it deep vacuuming for my carpets. Also, it won't get into places that it doesn't fit through, so if you have alot of furniture, you might want to sweep the dust and dirt to the middle so the vacuum can pick it. If you couple this with a Cordless Dyson though, they can be a perfect pair.

Thinking about buying this shark. Model RV2502AE. Seems to have pretty good reviews rivaling the Roomba J7+. Anyone have a robot vac? My main motivation is dog hair maintenance. This one self-empties.

Amazon product ASIN B09J88GNW3

no idea which one we have. it’s kinda cool to have i guess. we live in a small condo tho so first i gotta tell my kids to pick up all their crap and then my wife runs it. it’s faster to just bust out the broom and sweep or to use the dyson.

I pulled the trigger on the Shark XL self empty AI robot. Will report back. Shark has a $200 off deal with a 3 year warranty.

I got the roomba from Costco that’s like 250 bucks. Don’t know the model.

It’s kind of dumb and will clean half a room then go somewhere else then come back l and finish. It’s fine though. It gets it good enough for a quick clean.

If you’re really picky or have white trim though I wouldn’t get it. Sometimes it hits stuff pretty hard.

NT recommended me one from Amazon in the random deals thread for $150 off. Let’s just say the reviews came in a week later and that roomba was returned a week later as well

Back
Top Bottom