Roc Boys Video<>

Roc Boys :pimp:
pimp.gif
One of the smoothest vids I've seen
....And that was from the heart....

YA BOY'S OFF THE WALL, THESE OTHER N__'S IS TITO..​

Cool.

I've lost interest in Hip-Hop, though.

I ain't even really checkin' for American Gangster.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

cassie was :pimp:
pimp.gif
...and i heard she gettin it in with my wife LL.

that handshake is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

cameos made this video!
even jada throwing up the <>
Team Saugaour streets is clean

That video is tight.

pimp.gif
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

vid is def. sick...^i agree with you, i don't they should have ended it like that...it's too random for me i guess

Hovi's home... :pimp:
pimp.gif

This is Vid is on point! Fits the song perfectly. I cant wait to see all this Streets is Watching type movie Jay will put out.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

watch how everybody on campus gon starting giving dap like Jay do in the video ... i give it a week.
Peace God, word is bond!

that dap did go hard (pause) :lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and cool vid...I wonder if they are gonna make the mini movie just a collection of music videos...thatd be :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies
..DOPE LIKE HEROIN..

On my momma The Gang has been saluting each other for the past 2 yrs now watch this @#%$ catch on nationally @#%$ 'n fanboy's :smh:
smh.gif

Oh Yea... This vid is bananas :pimp:
pimp.gif
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

Vid is cool.
Its funny how Jay pulls inspiration from other iish (bites) and a lot of people say nuttin.
If that movie aint drop, this would of been a totally different video, if there woiuld of been a video at all.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

:wow:
eek.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cold g. is this the first cold COLD jay video ever?

:smh:
smh.gif
i gotta get on. i woulda been on that set, and out the back door bout to tag cassie cute fine raw cold sexy @#%$ within a few hours. on eh'thing...

that lil _ playin jay HAS to be one if his nephews....
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Back
Top Bottom