ROCK PAPER SCISSORS GRAND OPENING!!

THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 14th IS THE RPS GRAND OPENING!!!

@ the NEW location
(directly across the street from Chop Suey)

1318 East Pike St.
Seattle WA. 98122

#206.322.2305

check out: www.rpslife.com for more info

BE SURE TO BE THERE!!!
pimp.gif

can i have a had on hold till like 4 pm? lol, i gotta finish finals

can you tell us what color is avail? i see

red

green

blk

royal ?
and
?????

can you tell us what color is avail?

black on black, red , royal blue with yellow trim (old school M's), kelly green with yellow trim (Sonics), navy blue with neon trim if Iremember correctly (Seahawks)

All of them are nice...definitely picking up a few myself.

thanks ben,
i <3 you, prolly get the kelly green, or the navy....now i gotta sell this black undftd hat i just got for NO reason hahahhah, stupid ebay

can anyone pick me up a kelly green in a 7 3/4.
i would go down there myself but i have graduation at the tacoma dome in the afternoon.
ill add $$

**taken from RPS blog. check out www.RPSLIFE.com for more info!!

JUNE 14th @ 1PM!!!

Things have been pretty quiet on the blog lately, but trust us, we've been putting in work trying to get the new space open. Well that day has finallycome. This Saturday, June 14 at 1pm, we'll be celebrating the opening of our brand new location at 1318 East Pike St. There are still a few thingsunfinished but we felt is was important to get our new shop open as soon as possible for everyone.

We've got a ton of boxes full of new product from Nike and we're anxious to get it out to you. Expect plenty of new Jordans, Dunks, Blazers, AF1'sand runners. We're also expanding our product offering to include books and magazines, more info on that soon.

Oh, and look what we found hiding in our old stock room during the move...

We'll also be launching our modest line of RPS brand products. Each colorway of cap and matching tee is limited to 30. The first two fitteds are staplecolors, great for any occasion.

One of the things we sought to achieve when we first thought about moving our shop was to elevate Seattle's presence in this culture of ours. What betterway to make an entrance than with these three colors inspired by Seattle's professional sports teams.

If that's not enough reasons for you to come celebrate the grand opening, N*E*R*D*'snew album just dropped yesterday and we'll be playing it in the shop. We'll be giving away free N*E*R*D* posters and you can also enter our drawing forN*E*R*D* merchandise, including CDs, vinyl, and t-shirts. Check out the BBC Ice Creamblog too.

why couldn't you guys open next week.....dunks206, may have to send inna with you on sat, and pick her up on my way back from finals lol

I won't be attending but will be checking the new shop after the weekend is over. Congrats guys (& gal)!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

why couldn't you guys open next week.....dunks206, may have to send inna with you on sat, and pick her up on my way back from finals lol

haha ok...?

nice store. MUCH cleaner then having the shoes on a fence... haha. weird though. was it 30 hats for each color or 30 hats all together... but anyways... i wasthe first person who bought a hat... mariners colorway, and for some reason, i got the last 7 5/8, and where out of 7 3/4 in the sonics color? weird... nonethe less, dope store.

store needs more decor, a little too plain. plus when the doors opened everybody rushed in to the counter. pretty funny.

0n the plus side, we took a fat stack of the NERD stickers.

Back
Top Bottom