Rock The Bells 2012--- Bone Thugs N Harmony headlining, DMX, Eve, Wu Block, Future added

pimp.gif

Watch how you type , you frail herb .

Headliners aka the MAINSTAGE & night time sets

Have you been to RTB ??

NO , Missy is not a headliner for an event like RTB . Maybe, in your corn muffin life .

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Have you been to RTB ??

NO , Missy is not a headliner for an event like RTB . Maybe, in your corn muffin life .
frail herb?
roll.gif
see you there *@*!!. we'll see who's about that life.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Have you been to RTB ??

frail herb?
roll.gif
Have I been to RTB? Yes. And Smokeout, and Spring Gathering and Paid Dues. For free
smile.gif

This dude has to be like 17 or an idiot. Or a 17 year old idiot.

so this is a 2 day event and not one. rumored ticket prices for the one close to LA is 200 bucks

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Lmao at performing albums in their entirety. Don't nobody wanna hear fillers...
YUP. Blackout is a classic, !+*# what anybody says I love that album.

I'll be there, haven't missed one since they started coming to the bay. As far as being the best line-up goes, 2007 is still my favorite.

Have you been to RTB ??

frail herb?
roll.gif
Why wait ?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Have you been to RTB ??

frail herb?
roll.gif
Have I been to RTB? Yes. And Smokeout, and Spring Gathering and Paid Dues. For free
smile.gif

This dude has to be like 17 or an idiot. Or a 17 year old idiot.
You're still cliffhanging from my baby maker . I'm proud you got into a concert free . You have achieved ultimate groupie status .

You're still cliffhanging from my baby maker . I'm proud you got into a concert free . You have achieved ultimate groupie status .
Yes, because being an employee makes me a groupie. Stop. You made a dumb comment, I called you out on it and then you proceeded to talk about your penis multiple times.

Doesn't change the fact that you're wrong and not the sharpest tool in the shed.
laugh.gif

^ You proved me wrong ? Ha .

I can back up whatever I say / said .

You went from "USED to work/ hang " with Guerilla Union crew ... to now being employed again , laughable .

I'm still waiting for you to show evidence of what I said being wrong ... You won't , but somehow you'll continue to follow me around the the thread with your cheerleader outfit on .

You went from "USED to work/ hang " with Guerilla Union crew ... to now being employed again , laughable .
Damn you really are an idiot. Do you know what being employed means? It means I worked for them.
laugh.gif

Off topic...well actually it's on topic, but how many times has NT beef really spilled over into offline fading?
I remember hearing about ISN tossing Sais (or vice versa) down a flight of stairs but that's it. Any other instances? 

San Bernardino show

$199 GA
$399 VIP
$999 BALLER VIP

...anybody done VIP at RTB before, is it worth it? Do you ACTUALLY get to meet artists?

Originally Posted by chr1scross

San Bernardino show

$199 GA
$399 VIP
$999 BALLER VIP

...anybody done VIP at RTB before, is it worth it? Do you ACTUALLY get to meet artists?
This, I might actually go. It will be my last week in California, might as well go out with a bang
sn.  Are these dudes serious?  Nah they cant be serious

Back
Top Bottom