Rock The Bells: SF

anyone going to rock the bells in sf?? im pretty hyped up for this...but can anyone confirm if Nas is going to be there? because his name isn't up on the sf lineup on recent news at rockthebells.net.

yupe I'm gonna be at rock the bells with the white Rage shirt on and red backpack.

No Nas in SF kinda weak if so...just glad its not all about him forwhy I'm attending

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
if Nas isn't performing :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
what a waste of money. I'll be going for sure though im excited to see Rage. too bad i'll be going alone (friend flaked) and riding the cal train. and its going to be all day, im hoping some of the artists perform twice that day or something. since its like 12-10 which is like almost 12 hours

I'll be there for sure. It looks like Nas won't be there. Dang Hiero is performing on the Paid Dues stage while The Roots are on >:
mad.gif
and Murs is on when Mos is performing.

Nas isnt going to be there? Woooooow.......oh well, Rage is going to steal the show anyway.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

from the last time i saw the lineup, it looked dope

but i dunno if i can spare that much for a ticket right now
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

I guess Nas will not be there :\
ohwell.gif
but according to the people who went to the San Bernadino show he only did 2 songs so I'm not too bummed out.

even without nas the show is still sick. sucks he won't be there though.

i'm REALLY stoked to see RATM, Wu-Tang, The Roots, and Cypress Hill. i think i'd pay what i paid just to see them if they were the only acts.

anyone know if all the Living Legends crew will be there? i'm really hoping Scarub, Eligh, Murs do something from their Gypsy's Luck album. Best 7 track album ever!
heavenbound

Only reason I'm going is to see EPMD and Public Enemy again... I might stay for WU we'll see how tired i get...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

NAS was at the San Bernardino show....but he only came out for 2 songs during The Roots set.....people were mad pissed....but who cares..RAGE rocked it...

hope NAS doesnt do the same to you guys
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"
AIM: D7 Walks
reppin socal 951​

Great lineup, but without Nas, I don't know if Im going to go anymore. Ive seen everyone multiple times, and I wanted to see Nas and Wu again. I'm not a huge Rage fan, I don't know much of their material at all.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Nas will not be there, Rock The Bells posted a setlist on Myspace and Nas is not on the setlist... :smh:
smh.gif

not going but imma see mf doom this weds at independent sf
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

I'll be at McCovey Cove(parking lot) this Saturday rockin the bells. I'm not too pleased about
Quote:
Hiero ... performing on the Paid Dues stage while The Roots are on>:
:D
happy.gif

When did they have Banner on the list? I would love to hear "Like a Pimp" live. Seems like a dope setup but I can totally live without seeing anything at the Paid Dues stage. Beware though...Pharoah is pretty boring.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^sorry i don't know if it's new or old. i had someone email me this list since i can't load the website up here at work. it's something to work with right now until we get confirmations of who will and will not be there.
heavenbound

Can someone explain to me how to post pics?? I will post the setlist from the Myspace bulletin Rock The Bells posted....

If that special guest is Rakim, and Im not there - Im going to be heated.

Berl, you rollin out?
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Back
Top Bottom