Rock The Bells...

Venue is a big open space Im sure you can find pictures online. Kind of a Fairground type area. They set up big stages outside.

As for the VIP if you would have went on the site. You could read what exactly it entails. http://rockthebells.net/tickets/

A little research homie and you can find alot out.

peace
CROS1

Venue is a big open space Im sure you can find pictures online. Kind of a Fairground type area. They set up big stages outside.

As for the VIP if you would have went on the site. You could read what exactly it entails. http://rockthebells.net/tickets/

A little research homie and you can find alot out.

peace
CROS1

VIP $175 + fees
Includes: Artist Meet N Greet, 2010 Festival T-shirt, Backpack, Poster, Credential, 2 Drink Tix (Under 21 non-alcoholic), Red Carpet Entry, VIP Party, Private Full Bar, VIP restroom facilities.

Has anyone, in years past, bought this ticket? I could give a **#% less about a backpack, t-shirt, poster, etc.

Is it worth the extra $100 for the rest of the "extras" ?

VIP $175 + fees
Includes: Artist Meet N Greet, 2010 Festival T-shirt, Backpack, Poster, Credential, 2 Drink Tix (Under 21 non-alcoholic), Red Carpet Entry, VIP Party, Private Full Bar, VIP restroom facilities.

Has anyone, in years past, bought this ticket? I could give a **#% less about a backpack, t-shirt, poster, etc.

Is it worth the extra $100 for the rest of the "extras" ?

venue is
sick.gif
. its probably going to be 100+ degrees out there that day. most people buy that VIP for the extra junk you dont want, they might have an air conditioned area though.

venue is
sick.gif
. its probably going to be 100+ degrees out there that day. most people buy that VIP for the extra junk you dont want, they might have an air conditioned area though.

I went a couple years back and while the lineup was sick, however getting sun burnt and sweating in 100+ degree weather gets old real quick.

We were in the middle siting section 3 rows from the standing only area and it was hot. Took about an hour and half just to get inside because security were idiots.

It would be dope to see Snoop perform his Doggystyle album but I rather not deal with that heat.

I went a couple years back and while the lineup was sick, however getting sun burnt and sweating in 100+ degree weather gets old real quick.

We were in the middle siting section 3 rows from the standing only area and it was hot. Took about an hour and half just to get inside because security were idiots.

It would be dope to see Snoop perform his Doggystyle album but I rather not deal with that heat.

Back
Top Bottom