ROCK THE BOAT -- Nike Mad Jibe Quickstrike Release

These are going to be a MUST for me this summer; gonna' get rocked on the boat, Ocean Drive, and by the pool. a/k/a Air "Don Johnson's"
pimp.gif

This shoe will be available in a numbered amount, but is available now in Europe for about $111.
mad.gif

During the spring season, we spotted a plethora of upcoming, classy boat shoes that were set to drop this summer. In addition, Nike has released a white colorway of its own version of a boat shoe model dubbed the Nike Mad Jibe. Anybody plan on relaxing on the yacht this summer?
Similar to the typical boat sneaker design, this shoe possesses a low-cut design with a basic, low-key colorway. It contains a 100% white laser-cut leather upper mixed with a translucent sparkle blue sole. The sole itself is very reminiscent to the infamous Dunk sole unit. Other features include white leather shoelaces and a moccassin-like design on the toe area and heel panel. This Nike Mad Jibe is a quickstrike release and is now available at select retailers such as End. -- Courtesy of George Kiel, III

nike-mad-jibe-4.jpg

nike-mad-jibe-2.jpg

nike-mad-jibe-3.jpg

nike-mad-jibe-5.jpg

nike-mad-jibe-6.jpg

It had potential but the perforated leather killed it, especially in white.
It might have looked better in black but overall, it is horrible with an ugly sole.

The perforations bothered me at first, but if I'm taking them everywhere I have planned, they're gonna' get hella wet ...

not to mention my feet are gonna' be hot in the sun ...

I'm gonna' have some fun trashing these over the summer.

Back
Top Bottom