Rockdeep might be at it again Vol. Sex Parties?

Son out here with the obvious fake reviews. Screaming at the Black owned business comment from Yontreia Davis :rofl:
D6565B0B-F1D4-444E-BA71-7EE2EFE8CF2E.png

Brah, dis man still outchea finessing :rofl: :rofl:

He probably prints all his receipts with disappearing ink so there is no hope for a customer to have any recourse.

If they try a charge back through their bank or credit card issuer it will not go through because unfortunately the transaction was process by RockDeep Merchant Solutions.

Brah, dis man still outchea finessing :rofl: :rofl:

He probably prints all his receipts with disappearing ink so there is no hope for a customer to have any recourse.

If they try a charge back through their bank or credit card issuer it will not go through because unfortunately the transaction was process by RockDeep Merchant Solutions.
Dog, I can’t.
374B1C7E-C3C8-4F7E-A89E-B96F2DED2BD7.gif

That first review by “Dominique RockDeep Haynes” paints the man like he’s ducking Gary Vaynerchuk. Entrepreneur extraordinaire.
6CF79256-3910-4171-90D2-C6D05418DB9A.gif

You already know. Tryna help him build the brand...

What’s crazy is I’ve been looking to offload some shoes I don’t wear. So I’ve been looking for shoe drives. I saw one local one here but the drop off was at his store. I was like hell nah

What’s crazy is I’ve been looking to offload some shoes I don’t wear. So I’ve been looking for shoe drives. I saw one local one here but the drop off was at his store. I was like hell nah

I thought they were shutting down lol

damb

You’re probably Dominique. freakydestroyer freakydestroyer

I know those LeBrauns and Jordan 818’s up there most definitely made there way to a Marshall’s/Ross once Rocky’s everything must go, going out of business sale ends and he didn’t move nothing.

Going to urge my parents to not Christmas shop any kicks until they send me pics first :lol: Take no chances.

Back
Top Bottom