Rockdeep might be at it again Vol. Sex Parties?

Dude selling wedding dresses and a bunch of other random stuff. I need to starty putting out products like cups and napkins.

So he scammed more people recently?

Was that thread of those ugly cheap looking samples a means of trying to get investors :nerd:

I'm going to be sponsoring basketball teams :lol:

What happen to that thread anyway, it was good for a good laugh. Especially with his tantrums of people not being supportive and being negative.

He had the nerve to report people in that thread too :stoneface:

:lol: :lol:

-Ole boy got wristbands for his sex party company too. Lawdddddddd :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
T8gfGQrO.gif

Is there an NT Wiki on this dude and his scammory? I always hear bits and pieces but never the full story.

It is scary how elaborate he is though. I mean, they are letting this guy in to schools :wow:

Having been an employee of my local school district, I can tell you first hand that the barrier to entry is very, very low. :lol:

If you don't have a criminal record and aren't an obvious pedo, they pretty much let anyone talk to (and teach) school children.

Seriously?? Goddamn
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Guess he didn't have the cal on him that night
laugh.gif
Bro, on life...this dude just got slapped in his mouth and fell bacc like it was an accident.  But now that I see he out here selling DiGornos, toeless crocs, ear hair trimmers etc...I'm just going to assume it was someone he ripped off who slapped him.  He did seem like he wasn't trying to buy another bottle of Ocean Spray for the Goose but I mean wtf do I know...

Good lord at that promotional video. Spent majority of the time discussing the meaning of Diversity..
roll.gif

And he had the nerve to say "Mixed breed". You couldn't edit that out?!

He in the DC area right? I'll personally go slap this dude again if someone can link me up with him pause. 

rock puts the tip on the table. he lets the other person(s) leave first. he snatches the money as he's walking out and no one notices :pimp:

Nah Rock the type to bring his own dead roach into the the restaurant and plant it in the last piece of his dessert to get the meal for free.

And when the manager sends the insect into the lab for testing, they gonna find it's stomach stamped with a tiny RockDeep logo. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom