Rockdeep might be at it again Vol. Sex Parties?

I remember a few years back when Concords retroed he posted a pic of his son looking all sad and ****. The kid was fiending for a pair and would get hyped up every time UPS would knock on their door only to find out it was another pair for his dad. Dude was bragging how he was up to 10 pairs or so but little man looked like he was ready to cry cause he just wanted 1. :smh::smh:

I remember that **** man. He'd say he would only wear them once cause they weren't worth wearing if the soles weren't completely icy. I'm glad this habitual liar got exposed and kicked out of the community

Nah Rock the type to bring his own dead roach into the the restaurant and plant it in the last piece of his dessert to get the meal for free.

And when the manager sends the insect into the lab for testing, they gonna find it's stomach stamped with a tiny RockDeep logo.
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Logos on errythang.  Literally.  

It'd help if it actually looked good.  

:lol:  this ***** just running around scamming folk with impunity
Think everybody knows somebody like this round their way ...type of dudes that refuse to get a job and always got some phony scheme/"business opportunity " going :lol: ...one dude round my way done scammed and crossed so many ppl that he had to move all the way to the other side of town ...he ended up getting killed earlier this year so I guess he took his scams to the Westside and it finally caught up to him :smh:

laugh.gif
 this ***** just running around scamming folk with impunity
Think everybody knows somebody like this round their way ...type of dudes that refuse to get a job and always got some phony scheme/"business opportunity " going
laugh.gif
...one dude round my way done scammed and crossed so many ppl that he had to move all the way to the other side of town ...he ended up getting killed earlier this year so I guess he took his scams to the Westside and it finally caught up to him
mean.gif
i got family that use to have a scam running all the time, cars, cards, mail, department stores, everything. 

son did a little time, and his kids got old enough to notice he wasn't at "work" when he would disappear from time to time

so he cut it out

Last edited:
didn't someone have his address ?

lol i remember they posted the picture of his house and he had a no parking sign in the car port in front of his house

So he scammed more people recently?

Was that thread of those ugly cheap looking samples a means of trying to get investors :nerd:

I'm going to be sponsoring basketball teams :lol:

What happen to that thread anyway, it was good for a good laugh. Especially with his tantrums of people not being supportive and being negative.

He had the nerve to report people in that thread too :stoneface:

This man has no shame. :lol: :lol:

I'm shocked dude hasn't printed his own money with his picture on the bills 
mean.gif

People like that are mentally ill  but juuuuust sane enough to hold on to a job, drive a car, knock up a chick...etc.  Enough that they can blend in. Scary thought.

He always seemed a little "off" to me, especially since he claimed to know all these insiders at Nike/JB yet he could barely type a coherent sentence.

And how in the hell did he ever become a mod? We need an explanation.

He always seemed a little "off" to me, especially since he claimed to know all these insiders at Nike/JB yet he could barely type a coherent sentence.

And how in the hell did he ever become a mod? We need an explanation.

yes we need answers

Dude was a highly respected dude on the board at one time and seemed to be on the level

Just like J.Rose

I guess once Meth realized he lacked integrity he was demoted.

If I remember correctly check ole boy and Dirty had an episode one time

Back
Top Bottom