Rockdeep might be at it again Vol. Sex Parties?

So out of boredom I was looking up if people outside of NT have discussed getting scammed over the years by him and came across this http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1555932/1919571.html

To learn that one of those people discovered that he is now running a new gig called Carnal Inc where he hosts sex parties :lol:
If you go to the company's Instagram the only pic that isn't a promo poster is this
View media item 1632153 :lol:
Reading some of the stories in there and I wonder how dude hasn't got locked up yet.

This guy Rockdeep is hilarious I tell you. :lol:

I've never seen someone doing so much but doing nothing at all. Seems like it's all about ego with him. Hell, I know it is--the guy has a biography for ***** sake. :lol:

Btw, he needs to fire his graphic designer (even though it's really him).

This guy Rockdeep is hilarious I tell you.
laugh.gif

I've never seen someone doing so much but doing nothing at all. Seems like it's all about ego with him. Hell, I know it is--the guy has a biography for ***** sake.
laugh.gif

Yea, pretty much this.  Saw this dude at a random club get slapped, like, literally bacc handed slapped in his mouth...and he just moved away from the VIP section that he was apparently 'running.' It was awkward how he stayed around and acted like nothing happened. 

RockDeep was the biggest clown in the history of NT.

Son was riding HARD for the grey market crowd when I made that SneakGeekz thread.

Dude swore he had it like that.

Meanwhile he was steady trying to scam folks.

Good riddance.

This guy Rockdeep is hilarious I tell you. :lol:

I've never seen someone doing so much but doing nothing at all. Seems like it's all about ego with him. Hell, I know it is--the guy has a biography for ***** sake. :lol:

Yea, pretty much this.  Saw this dude at a random club get slapped, like, literally bacc handed slapped in his mouth...and he just moved away from the VIP section that he was apparently 'running.' It was awkward how he stayed around and acted like nothing happened. 

Seriously?? Goddamn :x :rofl: :rofl:. Guess he didn't have the cal on him that night :lol:

Last edited:
How do I cop the headphones? :nerd:

Baby blue joints are fire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom