Rockets-Lakers draws 7.35M viewers

Game 6 of the Western Conference semifinal series between the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets was the most watched basketball game ever on ESPN.

The Rockets' 95-80 victory on Thursday drew 7.35 million viewers, topping the 6.6 million that watched Miami beat Detroit in Game 6 of the 2006 Eastern Conference finals.

The game earned a 5.4 national rating and a 16.0 rating in Houston, ESPN's highest local rating for an NBA telecast. ESPN's audience for its six conference semifinal games is up 16 percent from last year.

The rating is the percentage of all homes with televisions tuned into a program, while the share is the percentage of all TVs in use at the time.

i wonder why there was a lot of people interested in watching the game.

Delete If Late.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by kicks4days

They love to see kobe fail ?

/thread
Correction my friend, they like to see Kobe & the Lakers fail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Hopefully those 7.35 Mill viewers will watch the Rockets take game 7.
pimp.gif

I don't NT much, but I'll bet my screenname they won't.

i wonder why there was a lot of people interested in watching the game.

They've drawn high ratings throughout the series. Two of the biggest markets, where basketball is the top priority sport.

What did the Bulls draw in Game 6 or in game 7 against Boston?

I found it...5.35 mil.

I don't care for this series (In fact I've been uninterested in Basketball period for a while now) But there was NOTHING on TV...and I didn't feellike watching re-runs, so I watched the 2nd half of the game.

They love to see kobe fail ? Lotta them out there...didnt know it was in the millions =P

true, plus its a possible upset number 1 seed (fav for champ) to a 5 seed whose without 2 of their best players

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

They love to see kobe fail ? Lotta them out there...didnt know it was in the millions =P

true, plus its a possible upset number 1 seed (fav for champ) to a 5 seed whose without 1 of their best players

fixed

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

true, plus its a possible upset number 1 seed (fav for champ) to a 5 seed whose without 2 of their best players

except that people don't know that the rockets are better without their 2 best players

Back
Top Bottom