Rockets VS Cavs TONIGHT ON TNT (Lebron VS Yao)

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Ben Wallace played half a quarter with a broken leg
eek.gif

Damn CAVS made no moves before the trade deadline... now this..

wow, Battier and Artest had Lebron on lockdown. 7-21, 1 rebound, 0 assists, that is impressive. i'm telling you man, Battier knows what he's doing
pimp.gif

I think Morey also knows what he's doing. Houston would have finally made it to the second round (they still might with the current roster) and possiblythe Finals with a healthy Tmac.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

wow, Battier and Artest had Lebron on lockdown. 7-21, 1 rebound, 0 assists, that is impressive. i'm telling you man, Battier knows what he's doing
pimp.gif
i remember last years battier's great defense against kobe.

yao 13-15, dude should touch the ball every possession
you know ron ron was gonna play all out this gm against "new and impoved ron ron" lol

Just saw the highlights. Nice lefty by Artest.

Of course they wouldn't show Yao's dunk on Bron. Is there a video of it?

Kyle Lowry doesn't look a day over 17

and
laugh.gif
@ Yao giving Lebron a quick stare and then realizing who he wasstaring at and looking away. He looked like he was about to stare him down but he thought twice about it

how was that 'on' lebron? im not defending bron but he is clearly on the side of yao coming from behind to try to get one of those signature blocks.its not like bron was holding ground right in front of the rim and yao posterized bron. i can see why you rockets fans would get excited about it tho, not muchelse to cheer for.

yay for yao

Originally Posted by belle155

how was that 'on' lebron? im not defending bron but he is clearly on the side of yao coming from behind to try to get one of those signature blocks. its not like bron was holding ground right in front of the rim and yao posterized bron. i can see why you rockets fans would get excited about it tho, not much else to cheer for.

yay for yao
The same way everyone gets their panties in a bunch when Yao helps out on defense and someone dunks it "on him". But its Bron so its nota big deal....
and i like how everyone act like the Rockets are a bad team, Nothing to cheer about. they are 37-21
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

how was that 'on' lebron? im not defending bron but he is clearly on the side of yao coming from behind to try to get one of those signature blocks. its not like bron was holding ground right in front of the rim and yao posterized bron. i can see why you rockets fans would get excited about it tho, not much else to cheer for.

yay for yao

You're just trying to be funny right?
grin.gif
and i like how everyone act like the Rockets are a bad team, Nothing to cheer about. they are 37-21
I was thinking the same thing last night.
roll.gif

people defend lebron to the death. i like the guy, but yao learned his lesson after getting blocked by lebron last time. yao was completely unstoppable.13-15...that's just a shame. sportscenter showed the cavs frontcourt defensive rankings and they were #1 in a lot of categories, but you would have neverguessed that seeing as how yao played last night. cavs better hope they don't meet the rockets in the finals.

Back
Top Bottom