Rockets VS Cavs TONIGHT ON TNT (Lebron VS Yao)

I went to the game and had some great seats, I sat a row behind Vince Young. But on to the game; Yao, Wafer, and Ron were all
pimp.gif

And the atmosphere was great, it should be like that every game.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

people defend lebron to the death. i like the guy, but yao learned his lesson after getting blocked by lebron last time. yao was completely unstoppable. 13-15...that's just a shame. sportscenter showed the cavs frontcourt defensive rankings and they were #1 in a lot of categories, but you would have never guessed that seeing as how yao played last night. cavs better hope they don't meet the rockets in the finals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finals? Really?

Riiiiiiight

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

people defend lebron to the death. i like the guy, but yao learned his lesson after getting blocked by lebron last time. yao was completely unstoppable. 13-15...that's just a shame. sportscenter showed the cavs frontcourt defensive rankings and they were #1 in a lot of categories, but you would have never guessed that seeing as how yao played last night. cavs better hope they don't meet the rockets in the finals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finals? Really?

Riiiiiiight

you didnt know. Now they get to skip the playoffs and go straight to the championship because of this win. Hell, the way people are acting you would thinkthey won a damn championship last night.

Originally Posted by belle155

how was that 'on' lebron? im not defending bron but he is clearly on the side of yao coming from behind to try to get one of those signature blocks. its not like bron was holding ground right in front of the rim and yao posterized bron. i can see why you rockets fans would get excited about it tho, not much else to cheer for.

yay for yao
Anytime you attempt to block a shot...and there's body to body contact and the man with the ball dunks...that's getting dunked on. Sorryman.

far from being dunked on... Anyway, cavs played horrible all together. Cavs going to get back on track today in SA

- LBJ was acting like he didnt feel like playing last night, was i the only one that caught it?

- he wasnt hustling
- walking up the floor
- the fourth foul was dumb, its like he done it on purpose just to sit.

- ive never seen Lebron play like that....

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- LBJ was acting like he didnt feel like playing last night, was i the only one that caught it?

- he wasnt hustling
- walking up the floor

thats what happens when ron ron plays all up and physical on him and lbj not getting those foul calls to bail him out. he was in foul trouble and started tosettle for jumpers

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- he wasnt hustling
- walking up the floor

thats what happens when ron ron plays all up and physical on him and lbj not getting those foul calls to bail him out. he was in foul trouble and started to settle for jumpers

- c'mon man, you have to come better than that. and this is coming from a LBJ and Artest fan. it wasnt just Ron, his wholeattitude last night was like hedidnt feel like being there.

^early foul troubles can take anyone out of a game. dude stopped being aggressive the whole night. give the rockets some credit and stop saying, "hisattitude wasnt there"

its a long season, some nights they wont bring that intensity, but give the other team some credit.

as far as the fourth foul, bron always tries to block the shot, this time he got his hand caught in the cookie jar
it was one of the worst game for the cavs this season of course it gonna look like they werent into it (the whole team)

Originally Posted by DMan14

^early foul troubles can take anyone out of a game. dude stopped being aggressive the whole night. give the rockets some credit and stop saying, "his attitude wasnt there"

its a long season, some nights they wont bring that intensity, but give the other team some credit.

as far as the fourth foul, bron always tries to block the shot, this time he got his hand caught in the cookie jar
it was one of the worst game for the cavs this season of course it gonna look like they werent into it (the whole team)

- as if im not giving the other team credit
eyes.gif
. bottom line his effortseemed a bit off almost the entire game.

- are you blind? i know bro always goes for the blocked shot, the point is with that particular play, with Yao being so deep in the paint you know a foul isgoing to be called. so.....in effect is seems as if dude purposely went for the sure foul to get to sit out. cookie jar my *$!, we're not talking aboutcherry picking....

Originally Posted by Olvera23

far from being dunked on... Anyway, cavs played horrible all together. Cavs going to get back on track today in SA

You're a Cavs fan of course you're gonna deny Lebron got dunked on, but had he gotten a piece of the ball you would've claimed he blocked Yao.Lebron went up for the block and failed. He got dunked on.

Originally Posted by belle155

how was that 'on' lebron? im not defending bron but he is clearly on the side of yao coming from behind to try to get one of those signature blocks. its not like bron was holding ground right in front of the rim and yao posterized bron. i can see why you rockets fans would get excited about it tho, not much else to cheer for.

yay for yao

I agree. that aint *%$+.. plus dude is like 8 ft tall.. bigger guys dunking on smaller guys = not that exciting..

Back
Top Bottom