rockie fresh wanna be g.o.d jewels so bad

:lol: Not even close, as a local Chicago"ian" dude for has greatwork ethic and he networks a lot, fam bought a delorean to promote a mixtape, i aint one to judge jewels i dont really know him, but i do
like some of his music, chicago has had the big eye from the industry to the point cats that i went to high school with that never rap are doing shows locally, and gaining buzz. Once again i really like
jewels and boy illi music, but it seems like chicago artist started getting noticed and them dudes stopped working.

I think Rockie Fresh has bigger aspirations than being G.o.D. Jewels.

...and I think G.o.D. Jewels has bigger aspirations than being Rockie Fresh.

but on almost any other site on the internet, Rockie Fresh is known & Jewels is still unknown, so basically this thread sucks

for some reason it reminded me of the greatness open doors trailer

but that rockie fresh song isn't bad...first time ever hearing his music

:lol: Not even close, as a local Chicago"ian" dude for has greatwork ethic and he networks a lot, fam bought a delorean to promote a mixtape, i aint one to judge jewels i dont really know him, but i do
like some of his music, chicago has had the big eye from the industry to the point cats that i went to high school with that never rap are doing shows locally, and gaining buzz. Once again i really like
jewels and boy illi music, but it seems like chicago artist started getting noticed and them dudes stopped working.
dont know how people say he's wack...

driving 88 was :pimp:

I kind of mess with his music. I can see the similarity, but I don't think that it's any kind of intentional situation. They just seem to have the same tastes to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom