Rocking Bracelets Vol YAY or NAY

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

im going to look mad funny, 16yr old with a young face, rocking sneakers and crooks shirt and a expensive watch,

you don't have to rock a breitling or anything...but if you came for advice on the arts and crafts thing its not that serious...

yeh i know, im just bored this livestrong

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why are you waiting till 18 to wear a watch?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This.

But I stay with:

livestrong.jpg

Yup I occasionally wear stuff on my wrist..livestrong band stays on the right one all the time though...cant remember the last time i took it off
laugh.gif

I don't know exactly what Dream is wearing, but it's similar to a David Yurman bead brecelet. Start at about $225 up to over $300.

I think I want to pick up some Buddha beads. Do ^^^ have any pics of the ones you lost.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I think I want to pick up some Buddha beads. Do ^^^ have any pics of the ones you lost.
No pics of mine personally.

41X3fj9zA4L._SS500_.jpg

yhst-88542164057762_2094_65630114

Both sets were the light brown shade.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I wear a power balance.

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one that wore that #$+%. got it for free and i'm glad i did because i dont get why people would waste $30 on this thing.

I've been wearing my de Young Museum re-opening wristband for almost 5 years now. I never take it off.

I've been wearing one of those wooden saint bracelets for a minute now- I have a gold bracelet that my gf gave me a few years ago and I never wore it because it doesn't match my watch. Feel bad cuz she spent $700 and it's still sitting in the box.

Back
Top Bottom