Rocking Bracelets Vol YAY or NAY

all i rock is a normal livestrong band about to start rocking a watch when im 18
anyone on nt those type of dues that rock like 5 handmade bands or something?

Yay, I rock a green Japanese beaded bracelet for good luck and a coupe other joints I got from H&M

i found a gold braclet weighed it on my digital scale it was 32 grams of gold...i don't wear it i should sell it

if i'm bumming it, i'll throw on a normal rubberband. everything else, i throw on a watch.

Info on The-Dream's bracelet.

28cpyyv.jpg

i just think 18 is a good age to do some mature thing like that idk, im about to start wearing something like this, and yes info on dreams bracelet

2ajz5w5.jpg

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

i just think 18 is a good age to do some mature thing like that idk, im about to start wearing something like this, and yes info on dreams bracelet

2ajz5w5.jpg

if you're gonna wear that might as well start wearing a watch now
laugh.gif

im going to look mad funny, 16yr old with a young face, rocking sneakers and crooks shirt and a expensive watch,

Livestrong, wwjd, and other religious bracelets. None of that friendship bracelet kindergarten stuff.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

im going to look mad funny, 16yr old with a young face, rocking sneakers and crooks shirt and a expensive watch,

you don't have to rock a breitling or anything...but if you came for advice on the arts and crafts thing its not that serious...

Back
Top Bottom