The Box
Start with me
Big Stepper
Peta
Boom Boom room

:pimp:.

he sound like a combo of future, thug and Gunna tho :lol:

Yeah this really can ride almost all the way thru

His success or failure relies on Future's reaction to him imitating him because being fair, dude probably was younger than 15 when Racks on Racks came out so if Future co-sign it ****** won't care :lol:

Gave it two spins over the weekend and I **** with it. I hear the Future comparisons on the intro :lol:

The Box, Boom Boom Room, and especially Tip Toe are my early favorites.

I'ma give this **** another spin because i was really anticipating the album, But off the first skim thru i wasn't highly impressed but his last project grew on me over time too.

Roll Dice is the one
This project is hard all the way through. No skips.

Last edited:
Yeah, he came correct with this one.

Already have a completely different batch of favorites from my last post after another 2-3 listens.

This my introduction to Roddy Rich. Never really heard of him before this project, probably seen and heard the name but conflated him with Rich the Kid or someone else.

This is fire though. Thankful I stumbled across this thread.

Some of the bass lines on here. :sick::sick::sick:

Dude hittin on all cylinders on this project. He got great individual quality and this is as well put together a project as I've heard all year in this lane.

I can't even be mad at the intermittent Thugger impersonations on almost every song (any Future influence is hardly even worth mentioning imo - Thug actually deserves royalties here).

It's some weird paradox, I wanna be critical for the biting but overall when I listen, his music comes off organic and real.

This my introduction to Roddy Rich. Never really heard of him before this project, probably seen and heard the name but conflated him with Rich the Kid or someone else.

This is fire though. Thankful I stumbled across this thread.

Some of the bass lines on here. :sick::sick::sick:

Dude hittin on all cylinders on this project. He got great individual quality and this is as well put together a project as I've heard all year in this lane.

I can't even be mad at the intermittent Thugger impersonations on almost every song (any Future influence is hardly even worth mentioning imo - Thug actually deserves royalties here).

It's some weird paradox, I wanna be critical for the biting but overall when I listen, his music comes off organic and real.

Since Rack in the middle he caught my attention. This project made me a fan.

After a couple spins and switching my fav track, I'm listening to High Fashion a lot. Type of song you go in with ya girl.

Had a legendary moment last night after my companies holiday party. 1am in the Uber with my coworkers and we had the aux bumping The Box at 1am :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom