Rodney Stuckey taken to Hospital after having a seizure on the bench

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

damn taking him to Cleveland CLINIC???? That must be the closest thing, no HOSPITALS in the area?
Cleveland Clinic is a medical center numb nuts.

RadioShack is not really a shack.

Most HOSPITALS have facilities for patients to stay over night for extended periods of time, while most CLINICS are for out-patient treatment...if its serious, which it looked like it was... would you rather have the option to stay?
At the end of the day its Cleveland... so you lose
IF Cleveland CLINIC is great, then good for yall, I dont care because i'd rather bathe in oven cleaner than step foot in Cleveland for anything

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
this x your avy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

hahaha, ive been using that line a lot lately also.

roll.gif

but on a serious note, im glad he's fine, my sister began having seizures out of the blue also, and she continued to have them.

I hope for him its a one time thing.

BUT on a lighter note now, I definitely never knew about Cleveland Clinic, and would have never thought it was a great hospital also.

Alot of ignorant comments in this thread but regardless, hope he's okay and pulls through, never a good thing when a player is carried out without the thumbs up.

Originally Posted by fundz4

They showed a video of him playing against the celtics this year grabbing his chest. Too scary, hope its just dehydration. One of my worse fears, anyone else watch that segment on the player that pretty much dropped dead on the court, play for lower marymount i believe..
You mean the guy who DID (not "pretty much") drop dead on the court and played for Loyola Marymount?

Knowing how yall make these posts about someone getting yammed on, I initially thought this was about Stuck being on the wrong end of a dunk
smh.gif

Glad to hear that everything seems to be OK with him...that was scary to watch.

So the next logical question after they say he doesn't have heart problems is, why the !%!! did he have a seizure

Back
Top Bottom