Rodney Stuckey taken to Hospital after having a seizure on the bench

Lets hope its nothing serious...I pray its nothing wrong.
It was just the 20 year Anniversary of the Loyola-Marymount player who dies on the court yesterday
frown.gif

Update: Stuckey had a severe seizure
frown.gif

They're taking foolie out on a stretcher and out in an ambulance with oxygen mask... UNCOOL
smh.gif

ive had a seizure before...very scary thing for me and my family prayers go out to him

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

damn taking him to Cleveland CLINIC???? That must be the closest thing, no HOSPITALS in the area?
Cleveland Clinic is a medical center numb nuts.

and one of the best hospitals in the world so 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 to you.
wink.gif

damn taking him to Cleveland CLINIC???? That must be the closest thing, no HOSPITALS in the area?

RadioShack is not really a shack.

Originally Posted by agold1002

ive had a seizure before...very scary thing for me and my family prayers go out to him

i went through status epilepticus before when i was 16 as long as that don't happen he should be fine

Originally Posted by agold1002

same here. my T&P go out to him and his fam

Kids
smh.gif

CC is one of the best hospitals on the planet.

Originally Posted by What up

RadioShack is not really a shack.

Most HOSPITALS have facilities for patients to stay over night for extended periods of time, while most CLINICS are for out-patient treatment...if its serious, which it looked like it was... would you rather have the option to stay?

IF Cleveland CLINIC is great, then good for yall, I dont care because i'd rather bathe in oven cleaner than step foot in Cleveland for anything

At the end of the day its Cleveland... so you lose

Back
Top Bottom