ROLL CALL NTers in the ATL stand up! Lets talk sneakers

I know the A got some love for kicks, I see it all the time. Where the sneaker heads at in the A? Put ya hood up and Let's get it poppin.

I stay in G-County, Dacula and Lawrenceville

****UPDATE**** 7/1/08
I made this post to see a few things:
1) If any1 would respond to it. If so, what types of responses I would get.
2) How many residents of the A or just GA period are on NT.
3) MAIN REASON: To get an idea of where people stay at in GA, Mainly in the A, so that we could discuss certain sneaker events in GA, and releases of certainsneakers and where to cop ex: Underground ATL in downtown, Lenox Square, Phipps, wherever. Not only can GA residents discuss sneakers, but certain thingsexclusive to GA like certain nightclubs and sneaker spots down here.

Let's all GET CREATIVE and talk about things poppin in GA. I know it can be done. So besides just reppin where u from or where u stay at, let the rest ofus in here know a bit about yourselves, and where u go to cop your kicks on release dates and stuff. I'm kinda new to GA, I've been here for a 3 years,and I only know of a few decent places to cop kicks.

About MYSELF:
I stay in G-county and I cop my kicks mainly from Mall of GA, Gwinnett Place, and Stonecrest Mall. I sometimes cop from the Nike Factory outlets at DiscoverMills and Dawson Creek off of GA 400.

MCMLXXXIX

standing
G COUNTY! sike lemme stop
Love it babe Love it babe Love it babe
People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer, guess it's just a theory of man​

Lawrenceville.

Hah . . .
Wanted: SIZE 6.5-7 .
+argon co.JP dunk .
+fire pink air max '95 .
+undftd dunk .
+raptor vii .
+stussy court force (purp) .
PLEASE HELP!!!!!

New York & Fulton county
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

Lived near the ATL for a few months, Newnan-Coweta county, moved back to D.C.
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan.
OG Team Member #1
Washington ********​

are we for real? are we really doin this? like what is the point of this post....this is why niketalk goin down the drain

lol @ "ATL sit down"
ahaah it came outta nowhere

either way....3 hrs down Statesboro

raised in Decatur thoguh
"My name is Derry"​

Quote:
are we for real? are we really doin this? like what is the point of this post....this is why niketalk goin down the drain
ed this post, which is what I should've done from the jump, but like I said I honestly didn't think many ppl would respond to this post *******UPDATE ON PAGE 1*********
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>
JANUARY 16 MCMLXXXIX​
Iceman 98% SB appreci-HATER

Lol at all these zones.....
i guess im not cool cause i dont stay in a zone but i guess Lawrenceville Zone 12
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Indiglos Olympics and More Jordans! Click!! SALE!!

Buy Snuggles Exclusive Stuff

Cuentos de patos: we dont believe you....

Back
Top Bottom