Roll Call NTers vol. Tampa Fl

i know there is a couple people from tampa on nt
come on dont be shy

TEAM PAID IN FULL

yea there's not a lot of sneaker heads in tampa. seems like the city is overran w/ fakes

Tampas fake game is out of control..I got dude callin out my kicks and he got xiiis with spongebob on em like fool are you even serious.......Those Coolgreys are the business.

i was there for the cool greys...i dont if u seen me or not but i had on the bears dunks...but are any of you guys going to be there for the fire reds release?

TEAM PAID IN FULLMyspace Page

^nikeairkid, I remember you. I had the foamposites on.

How about a Tampa/St Pete/Orlando Summit?

^yea i remember you....you were infront of me...crazy how things turn out huh?..glad to hear you grab a pair.

a summit would be nice

So whos gettin the flips? Yo nikeairkid i went to your myspace page noticed your from V.I my girl is from st thomas get at me homie.

my homegurl and brother got the cool greys for me..heard there was a hella long line
<B>T.Brugiie</b>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
"stay <b>laced</b> in the best, well dressed with finesse, in a white tee looking for wifey" God Son

is anybody going to be there early? just a heads up i dont know about the other stores but footlocker is only getting 24 pairs of the flips

yo im in tampa heavy, but only i the weekends.

i got a girl out there, so im goin from the O to USF at least every other weekend. i only been to university mall. is there any other spots for gear/fitteds/kicks to check out.

56th & Fowler, college courts up!
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

I think its alot of sneakerheads in Tampa just not on Niketalk. But yea, Fakes are everywhere in Tampa, even in the stores
RawToon Not A CarToon

Yo Barry ill be there but ima stroll up at like 8-9ish and scoop.I get my license back next week..break out your size 10-10.5s im on the hunt for heat this summer $$$ :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

I was shocked, things were actually organized at University Mall Footaction for the DTRT III. Handed out numbers and security made sure everybody stayed in line. Maybe 50 heads there for them
2lnhetl.jpg

The real fun begins next Saturday....good luck to all who want the BMP/OLNL pack.

Next weekend will be a riot at university...I got a homie in Miami that works at a shoe store i copped my OLNL already 230 even will be here Monday..Copping my second pair saturday. :smokin
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom