RollingRepublic! Automotive blog anyone? Your support appreciated!

Sup NT? Wanted to drop by and let you all know that a few of my buddies and I have started an automotive blog that a few of you NT players might be interestedin. I checked over the rules and didn't see anything against advertising in any form, unless I'm blind, so if that's the case mods/admins pleasedelete accordingly and I apologize in advance.
smile.gif

Our site is:

http://www.rollingrepublic.com

We focus on a lot of different elements in the automotive world, from your down right ugly to the outstanding beauty of automotive engineering. If anyone isfamiliar with HellaFlush or any of those sites that blog about cars, fashion, and lifestyle, I would like to further enrich your viewing content by letting youknow we've got some nice original material that many of you will definitely want to check out.
smokin.gif

My posting name on the site is "e4effort" so hit me up if you have any questions or suggestions that could further improve our blog for your viewingpleasure.

Thank you all for the support and I hope to hear from some of you!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

looks ok...

The site itself is not complete in turns of cosmetic feel, but with some time and effort we'll get it to look great. At the moment we're focusing moreon content, because we know the car fiends want to see what's up. Pitch some ideas if you got'em!

Thanks again fellow NT supporters!

Back
Top Bottom