[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[/h1]
[h1]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/16/roman-abramovichs-eclipse_n_540947.html#

roman-abramovichs-eclipse_n_540947.html

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Roman Abramovich's Eclipse PHOTOS: Yacht Sets Sail (PICTURES)[/h1]
First Posted: 04-16-10 03:20 PM   |   Updated: 04-16-10 04:05 PM

digg Huffpost - stumble redditdel.ico.us

0diggsdigg

http://

507views

Read More:Abramovich Yacht Eclipse, Eclipse Yacht, Eclipse Yacht Photos, Eclipse Yacht Pictures, Roman Abramovich, Roman Abramovich Eclipse Photos, Roman Abramovich Eclipse Pictures, Roman Abramovich Yacht, Roman Abramovich Yacht Photos, Yacht Eclipse Photos, World News

Russianbillionaire Roman Abramovich's mega-yacht Eclipse may be ready fordelivery. Friday it left the dock of shipyard Blohm and Voss inHamburg, Germany, as seen below.

The 557-foot Eclipsereportedly comes with features including two helipads, a submarine,multiple hot tubs, a pool and a missile-detection system. Another storyhas Eclipsewith "two swimming pools -- the larger of which converts into a dancefloor when drained -- bullet-proof glass, 6ft home cinema screens inevery guest cabin and a master cabin where the roof opens to allowAbramovich and his girlfriend Daria Zhukova to sleep under the stars.An anti-paparazzi electronic "shield" will take care of their privacywhile on board."

It will be the largest private yacht in the world, beating the532-foot yacht Dubai, owned by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum,and is Abramovich's 5th yacht, although he sold one and gave another tohis ex-wife. Online reports have estimated it costing anywhere from$400-$800M.

Construction was already underway in January 2007 when the WSJ wrote about the then-secretive project.

ROMAN-ABRAMOVICH-YACHT-ECLIPSE-PHOTO.jpg

ROMAN-ABRAMOVICH-ECLIPSE-YACHT-PHOTO-PICTURE.jpg

ECLIPSE-YACHT-PHOTO-PIC-ABRAMOVICH.jpg

ROMAN-ABRAMOVICH-ECLIPSE-YACHT-PHOTO-PIC.jpg

ROMAN-ABRAMOVICH-YACHT-ECLIPSE-PICTURE.jpg

PICTURES-ROMAN-ABRAMOVICH-YACHT-ECLIPSE-PHOTO.jpg

And, full size, the boat's front half:
ABRAMOVICH-YACHT-ECLIPSE.jpg

And the back half:
ROMAN-ABRAMOVICH-YACHT-PIC-ECLIPSE-YACHT-PHOTO.jpg

The amount of P one could get on that thing is insane...
pimp.gif

Is this the Chelsea owner? dude who blew all that money for lunch in NY?

The pics of the interior are a major security risk so those will probably not be seen.

Wonder what kind of heavy artillery is on this thing. Probably got a low grade nuclear weapon somewhere on that.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The pics of the interior are a major security risk so those will probably not be seen.

Wonder what kind of heavy artillery is on this thing. Probably got a low grade nuclear weapon somewhere on that.
Doubt it. Only Military vessels are allowed to be fitted with weapons. He probably has an armed security team and anti-piracy technology on board.

Imagine just waking up in the morning and thinking to yourself "Hmm I wonder what I should buy today? A 600 foot yacht? Or a Pro Soccer team?"
ohwell.gif

Dudes like Warren Buffett and the Ikea guy need to take some pointers from this guy. Whats the point of having all that loot if youre not going to enjoy it?

It's just incredible how much money some of these people have. I can't imagine how some of these people's everyday lives are.

Nah, he just doesn't want the public to know he has a rape room.
All the super rich have rape rooms.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Nah, he just doesn't want the public to know he has a rape room.
All the super rich have rape rooms.

somethin tells me roman abramovich doesnt need to rape any chick.  he asks, they come running.

What do you have to do to make that kind of money. If I find out I'm building a mobile suit. Even nters got yachts now.

Back
Top Bottom