ROMANTIC SPOTS IN SAN FRANCISCO TO TAKE YOUR GIRL

Twin Peaks is where all the high school kids and fake thugs go after prom or to drink @ night. Also for those who can't get a hotel room- check out all the foggy cars :lol:
laugh.gif
. The view on a clear day is dope. You can see for miles.

A super romantic spot is take your girl to NTSF and camp out for the spiz'ike, that is so romantic you can cop 2 pairs whoaaaaaaa!!!! she would love it i promise

go downtown, and drop her at the 3 story forever 21, then go nextdoor to first step and the new shiekh, then swoop her up, then go drop her at some spot called h&m, and hit up ntsf. then after that you will both be satisfied and ready for a nice romantic dinner.

my boss was trying to tell me about some restaurant high up on top of a building with a cool view. he said the whole restaurant spins so you get a 360 degree view while you eat. he said it was hella expensive though. anyone know what i'm talking about?

Quote:
I think the homeless shelter stops letting people in after 7PM though...
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Ayo check it i got access to the spot where they shot "Pursuit of Happiness" I used to volunteer there and i go there every now and then. The roof of that building is what's poppin though...you can see the whole bay area...and at night you can see the bridge all light up and everything...I think that's the best spot in SF...too bad none of you guys could go.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

how about a late night picnic at ocean beach. For me the location never really matters, its more about the thought. Maybe a late night picnic at the beach, these other places are crowded sometimes, you can always find a quite place to chill at on the beach. Bring a blanket and you guys can wrap yourselves in it. If your looking for more of a not-so-personal place then coit tower will do. It has a wonderful view. (bring some binoculars)
-call me daddy-

if u r gonna bring yur girl to the beach then make sure the winds aint blowin that night. the wind will mess up yur whole night

How old are you?

If you're 21+, I'd say go wine tasting.

Couple bills and some tasting fees but it was cool.

I did this for my gf's bday.

We BARELY made it (coming from the East Bay) because she got trashed the night before...but anyway, you meet up at Ferry Building around 8:30am. You bus (its nice) over the Golden Gate to Napa and hit up some wineries (some were DOPE, I forget the name of one but its Deli was ridiculous) on the way back you ferry back and the sun is setting, its nice.

I got a hotel room at Hyatt Regency too so we just spent the night out there.

Just a suggestion.
ICE Blue X's on ebay RIGHT now!

Go to Cal State Eastbay. You can see the entire bay area from there. Take her to the cliff house next to ocean beach. Its right of the cliff obviously and you can see the ocean and everything just reserve a table next to window straight romantic and good seafood.

how do you get to the:

twin peaks
san bruno mountain
golden gate park

spots? any adresses or somthing?
need huf fitteds 7 1/2 - 7 5/8

Take your girl to the Monday Night game vs. Arizona! Theres nothing more romantic than you, your girl and the Niners!!
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Go Ballistic​

take her to hooters, then hang out and watch bushman for the rest of the night
WJFTup​

Quote:
I think the homeless shelter stops letting people in after 7PM though...
:lol:
laugh.gif

but to answer your question, there's that rotating restaurant in downtown SF, i forget what it's called and i heard it costs an arm, leg, and a penis for dinner. GOOD LUCK!

i'd say cook her dinner with lobster, then drive to place with a view and smash in the backseat. trashy, yet tasteful.

I plan on going to Twin Peaks one day on s special night. Is there anything I should know about this place before actually going up there? BTW, How do i get there if I'm coming from oakland?

angel island - take the ferryboat over there, take a picnic, do some hiking, by the end of the day youll be smashin

either that or get the spiz'ikes like Jordan723 said

Back
Top Bottom