ROMANTIC SPOTS IN SAN FRANCISCO TO TAKE YOUR GIRL

If ur willin to travel right out of the city I would go out to tiburon, nice restuarants and imo the best vies of the city (right across the bay)

^^you better bring a jacket. the best way to get to twin peaks from oak is to come into the city from the bay bridge. transfer onto 280 dalycity. exit montery. make a right at the light at the exit, get into yur left lane, make a left at the next light which is diamond st. go to the next stop light and make a left onto bosworth. follow bosworth until it turns into oshanessey(spelled wrong). that street is helly curvy and yull see the canyon on yur right side. when u get to portola make a right than get into yur left lane quick to the stop light in the left lane. pass that and it will take u to the top.

Quote:
How old are you?

If you're 21+, I'd say go wine tasting.

Couple bills and some tasting fees but it was cool.

I did this for my gf's bday.

We BARELY made it (coming from the East Bay) because she got trashed the night before...but anyway, you meet up at Ferry Building around 8:30am. You bus (its nice) over the Golden Gate to Napa and hit up some wineries (some were DOPE, I forget the name of one but its Deli was ridiculous) on the way back you ferry back and the sun is setting, its nice.

I got a hotel room at Hyatt Regency too so we just spent the night out there.

Just a suggestion

What tour company did you book with for bus, wineries, etc?
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

view lounge off fourth street. 39th floor of the marriott i think. the prices are a bit steep but the view there is awesome.

Quote:
best place to take ya girl in SF is actually treasure island...
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
on a clear day.

Quote:
I think a summer afternoon in Sausalito is romantic.
:wink:
wink.gif

take ur girl to bittwersweet on fillmore, then hit up north beach for some golden boy's pizza. after that, get trashed as a mofo at the neighboring bars. then take her home and do ya thang!!!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

cal state eastbay/haward always works. just watch out for the campus security they look for rocking cars. :lol:
laugh.gif

Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Back
Top Bottom