Ron Artest Gm6 Postgame Vid?

Joined Jan 20, 2002
anyone no where i can get a clip of ron artest's gm6 postgame

"Five Dollar Foot-long' is one of the best songs," Artest said. "That's a hot song. You've got the FreeCreditReport.com, and then 'Five Dollar Foot-long' comes on. When 'Five Dollar Foot-long' comes on, they should play that in the club. They should play all those in the club."

Joined Jan 28, 2008
I was looking for that as well. I think the original report came from a Sporting News blog. Really odd.

Joined Feb 11, 2008
i actually have to agree with artest. the wy the music industry is right now, we need all the d-list artists to start taking the spotlight. those free creditreport guys are bout to be HOT. soulja boy HOT

Joined Nov 10, 2008
how can you guys call Artest tough anymore. that flop to try and draw a tech on kobe was amazingly disgraceful to the game. even more disgraceful then beingelbowed in the rockets logo across the chest and trying to sell it as an elbow to the throat. then he runs off to the refs screaming, TECH TECH TECH TECH

Joined Jun 24, 2002
because dude flopped once it's a disgrace?

What about Kobe crying murder everytime he drives the lane looking for a call? That's not baby-*%#?

Or Kobe yelling he can't guard me to Shane for a full 48 mins? That's not disgraceful? Considering the game 1 he had before all of a sudden Shanecouldn't guard him?

!+!! outta here.

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Joined Aug 8, 2006
Originally Posted by tmoney85

how can you guys call Artest tough anymore. that flop to try and draw a tech on kobe was amazingly disgraceful to the game. even more disgraceful then being elbowed in the rockets logo across the chest and trying to sell it as an elbow to the throat. then he runs off to the refs screaming, TECH TECH TECH TECH

Looks like you got a little sand in your Kob-gina.

Joined Jun 24, 2002
Last year Kobe taking 2 shots in the 2nd half or whatever to show everybody what happens when he doesn't shoot the rock isn't disgraceful?

Kobe stay throwing subliminal blows, word to Manu last year and Ron this year?

The list goes on.

But because Ron flopped and the REF called the T, Mr. Artest is a disgrace to the game.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now