Ron Artest Gm6 Postgame Vid?

anyone no where i can get a clip of ron artest's gm6 postgame
roll.gif

"Five Dollar Foot-long' is one of the best songs," Artest said. "That's a hot song. You've got the FreeCreditReport.com, and then 'Five Dollar Foot-long' comes on. When 'Five Dollar Foot-long' comes on, they should play that in the club. They should play all those in the club."

I was looking for that as well. I think the original report came from a Sporting News blog. Really odd.

i actually have to agree with artest. the wy the music industry is right now, we need all the d-list artists to start taking the spotlight. those free creditreport guys are bout to be HOT. soulja boy HOT

how can you guys call Artest tough anymore. that flop to try and draw a tech on kobe was amazingly disgraceful to the game. even more disgraceful then beingelbowed in the rockets logo across the chest and trying to sell it as an elbow to the throat. then he runs off to the refs screaming, TECH TECH TECH TECH

laugh.gif
because dude flopped once it's a disgrace?

What about Kobe crying murder everytime he drives the lane looking for a call? That's not baby-*%#?

Or Kobe yelling he can't guard me to Shane for a full 48 mins? That's not disgraceful? Considering the game 1 he had before all of a sudden Shanecouldn't guard him?

!+!! outta here.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

how can you guys call Artest tough anymore. that flop to try and draw a tech on kobe was amazingly disgraceful to the game. even more disgraceful then being elbowed in the rockets logo across the chest and trying to sell it as an elbow to the throat. then he runs off to the refs screaming, TECH TECH TECH TECH

Looks like you got a little sand in your Kob-gina.

Last year Kobe taking 2 shots in the 2nd half or whatever to show everybody what happens when he doesn't shoot the rock isn't disgraceful?

Kobe stay throwing subliminal blows, word to Manu last year and Ron this year?

The list goes on.

But because Ron flopped and the REF called the T, Mr. Artest is a disgrace to the game.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom