Ron Artest got his front tooth knocked out in practice

Quote:
Ouch! Artest Loses Tooth in Practice
Written by Ryan Yamamoto, Sports Anchor/Reporter

A rough open to the new season continued for forward Ron Artest Thursday when the Kings' suspended star lost a tooth in a collision during practice.

At the end of practice during routine scrimmaging, Artest ran into either Darryl Watkins or John Salmons, then bent over in pain. When he sat down under the basket, teammates flocked around to check out the gap where Artest's top front left tooth used to be.

"That could have happened anytime," Kings head coach Reggie Theus said. Theus said Artest's tooth was already loose and he had missed a dentist appointment Wednesday to get the tooth fixed.

The mishap didn't faze Artest. After a brief rest, he jumped back in and continued to practice.

"You know how tough Ron is," Theus said.

Artest is serving a seven-game suspension following a misdemeanor domestic violence charge earlier this year. Artest is eligible to return to the team next Wednesday against Minnesota.

07118184033ronartesttoohi0.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

Zero Tolerance

Quote:
guess we know what he wants for christmas
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS
Childress - Claxton - Horford - Johnson - Johnson - Jones - Law - Lue
Pachulia - Smith - Stoudamire - West - Williams - Williams - Wright​

put a gold one in its place like LJ
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

Damn...
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

His gap is still smaller than Strahan's.
2007 Green Bay Packers
The Pack is Back baby!
James Jones = Stud 29rec, 432yds, 2tds
Brew Crew in 08!
I am and will always be a Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers fan.

Yo I had my front joint knocked loose twice in a week. It was the worse feeling I ever had. They literally jammed my tooth back in the socket.... feel bad for his tooth.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Thank god that has never happened to me. I'm sure a few visits to the dentist and he will get that gap filled up. As ironic as this may sound, but for the mean time. He will look like a hockey player.
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

At least his was a clean break.
I had my front tooth broken and pushed up at near 90 degree angle. And to make it worse I had it happen at night and had to wait to the morning till the dentist broke it off and then tore away the rest of it and the root.
UNFORGIVABLE WACKNESS
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

Quote:
guess we know what he wants for christmas
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

I've had it happen to my permanent twice. The process of replacing it and getting a new one is a @#%$ and expensive, and even worse the 2nd time. Assuming it's his first time, he'll just have to get a root canal where they'll pull the root down some to fill in the bone space and then put a titanium rod on to which a crown will be cemented. Or they might do a bridge where they file down the adjacent teeth on each side and make a piece of all of them that covers across the gap.

Quote:
The mishap didn't faze Artest. After a brief rest, he jumped back in and continued to practice.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

That tooth was knocked out in a game last year. I remember watching the game and he was literally moving his front tooth back and forth. He needs to hurry up and get off that suspension.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

one of my front teeth got chipped a little when one of my high school football teammates headbutted me in celebration and I didn't have my mouthguard in, it's filled in but without it I got a nice hick look
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

Back
Top Bottom