Ron Browz

This guy had like two or three singles that had a decent run in the clubs/radio and his LP was supposed to drop last year, anyone know if or when it's going to come out? I know dude isn't the best or anything but I was interested in seeing what other offerings were going to be on the album.

no info on this out there?
nerd.gif

i dont know if he had it to make it in the bisness, he was on some tracks with some good rappers..

he just got shut down by hov. thats all.. he dead all that auto tunes.. his joint was the auto tunes..

jay-z aint dead autotune...

ron browz wasnt even using autotune right... he would b off key n #!**... he just had no business being behind the mic in the first place... sit yo bum +++ down and try to make ur next "ether"

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

u fail at life for even wanting to know...

Co-signing this...

Ron Browz WAS relevant with Pop Champage & Jumping Out The Window... Then he decided to sit back
smh.gif

like i previously mentioned, wasn't tryin to put dude up there like he was great. he made some decent songs for the club, just wondered what happened to him. also, if you feel that strongly about not caring for a particular artist or their whereabouts why even enter the thread?

::

Do alotta folks know about his song with Keri Hilson and Juelz Santana? it's very poppy
but
I've never seen, heard or read any mention of it aside from some random blog where I got it from months ago

::

He got dropped from whatever label he was on rite after D.O.A then said he got dropped because of "Creative Differences".... soooo he wont be coming out to answer your question

His wok with Big L > ANYTHING else he ever put out after that.He can go away now for all I care.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Co-signing this...

Ron Browz WAS relevant with Pop Champage & Jumping Out The Window... Then he decided to get dropped. 

Pop Champagne > Blueprint 3

I was really checking for dude. His songs were "fun". Oh well. He made "Ether", his place in hip-hop is already reserved.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I was really checking for dude. His songs were "fun". Oh well. He made "Ether", his place in hip-hop is already reserved.

bagbombardment.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

bagbombardment.gif

laugh.gif

#imjustsaying

Back
Top Bottom