Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Out of line and corny. Mayweather the goat and she doesn't even deserve to be in the same arena with him breathing the same air.

**** Ronda Rousey

Women mma isn't even competitive :lol:

She's dominating a sport 99.9% women don't care to touch

she does have a fight coming up and any press is good press right..

she still wont fight cyborg
Setting up to be May-Pac redux 
mean.gif

Last edited:
She's a woman. She's in her feels that Floyd refused to acknowledge her. When asked about rousey he said "I don't know who he is" :lol:

Fight a boxing match, Floyd wins. Fight an mma match, mma fighter wins. Fight a street fight, mma fighter wins. I think that is the point mma fans are trying to make. Who's the superior fighter. Now a street fight between boxers and mma practioners in general, depends on the individual, but Floyd is no fighter, so he'd always get beat.

Nah, you see the pennies that some of the fighters get paid. Rory MacDonald was just in a title fight on Saturday and got only 59k to get his nose shattered and foot broken. Most of that money is going to his coaches and trainers. mma as a sport has already reached close to its ceiling. Can't even be cleared in NY.

Bruh, these boxers ain't getting paid spit either outside of Floyd. Boxers been getting screwed out of money since 1910 :lol:

This is false. Obviously the disparity between Floyd and everyone else is massive. Guys like Cotto, Canelo etc. still BANK.

And some of the mid-tier guys do just fine for themselves. Danny Garcia, Quillin etc.

Obviously Adrien Broner isn't shy about telling you he has money :lol:

All these mma fighters claiming they'd beat floyd. Go switch sports then and make a way bigger payday than you'll ever have in the ufc.

boxing is a dead sport, it's become niche

outside Floyd, the mainstream doesn't give a damn

UFC is on the rise

Also false. With the exception of this last card, because of ONE fighter, UFC PPV buys have been in SHARP decline over the last few years.

Boxing ain't dead. That **** isn't going anywhere. Every Boxing gym I'm in is crowded and people tune into to WAY more fights than just Floyd's.

Again, just not at the same level. But that is a VERY high bar he sets.

Last edited:
Fight a boxing match, Floyd wins. Fight an mma match, mma fighter wins. Fight a street fight, mma fighter wins. I think that is the point mma fans are trying to make. Who's the superior fighter. Now a street fight between boxers and mma practioners in general, depends on the individual, but Floyd is no fighter, so he'd always get beat.

This is all true. Mma fighters are pure d bags for even calling Floyd out. They really feel some type of way :lol: he never said anywhere that he was about that mma life

indifferent.gif
@ anybody entertaining the thought of a man/woman fight in any capacity.

Aaaaaand here comes the domestic violence remarks
Lot of women can fight, lot of men are chumps. It's all about skill. I have no doubt Rousey could easily dismantle Floyd.

Growing up I see girls whoop dudes ***. Ain't nothing new. Should never judge because of gender, race, size. You will be surprised.

This is all true. Mma fighters are pure d bags for even calling Floyd out. They really feel some type of way
laugh.gif
he never said anywhere that he was about that mma life
You'd feel some type of way too when you see how much they get paid in comparison to some of these boxers 
laugh.gif

This is all true. Mma fighters are pure d bags for even calling Floyd out. They really feel some type of way
laugh.gif
he never said anywhere that he was about that mma life
Mma fighters that call him out are just riding the wave. It's publicity. Get their name out there. They know damn well it's ridiculous to call out an elite athlete from another sport for a fight, but it creates a buzz and keeps them relevant. That is all. Floyd shouldn't acknowledge any of this. They're beneath his level in terms of prestige in their respective sports and money.

I've heard more than one story of a small Israeli woman using krav maga to beat down a mugger. Would like to see a vid of that.

Lot of women can fight, lot of men are chumps. It's all about skill. I have no doubt Rousey could easily dismantle Floyd.

Growing up I see girls whoop dudes ***. Ain't nothing new. Should never judge because of gender, race, size. You will be surprised.

In the octagon I'm sure she'd dismantle Floyd fairly easy given his size and the fact that he has zero experience in mma but really why are ppl even talking about it lol

I've heard more than one story of a small Israeli woman using krav maga to beat down a mugger. Would like to see a vid of that.

What's funny about this is Krav is combat effective. Meant for "street fights". But it doesn't apply in MMA. I think Carlos Newton was the only Krav guy in MMA.

Because MMA is still a SPORT. NOT a street fight.

I am a massive MMA fan. But I can't even agree with this.

MMA is a SPORT. Please remember that.

You can't make the blanket statement that Floyd loses an MMA fight. I'm not sure how Floyd is "no fighter". He fights for a living.

HOW he fights is a different story.

But the dude is ELITE. Say what you want but when he pops other boxers with straight rights, they respect those shots.

So anything can happen.

I love how we're trying to apply definitives to fantasy situations :lol:

Last edited:
They all have to serve in the military in Israel when they're young so I wouldn't doubt that one bit 
laugh.gif
. They most probably get trained in Krav maga 

Last edited:
Quote:
In the octagon I'm sure she'd dismantle Floyd fairly easy given his size and the fact that he has zero experience in mma but really why are ppl even talking about it lol

I'm saying in a real street fight, I'd bet on her to take him out.

What's funny about this is Krav is combat effective. Meant for "street fights". But it doesn't apply in MMA. I think Carlos Newton was the only Krav guy in MMA.

Because MMA is still a SPORT. NOT a street fight.
I am a massive MMA fan. But I can't even agree with this.

MMA is a SPORT. Please remember that.

You can't make the blanket statement that Floyd loses an MMA fight. I'm not sure how Floyd is "no fighter". He fights for a living.

HOW he fights is a different story.

But the dude is ELITE. Say what you want but when he pops other boxers with straight rights, they respect those shots.

So anything can happen.

I love how we're trying to apply definitives to fantasy situations
laugh.gif
You have a simplistic view on what I said. Read it and understand it. Nothing is definitive. You can only gauge based on... As it implies in the quote.

Last edited:
She'd have to get in close without catching that straight right or check hook. I can't give her the nod 100% in a street fight.

dude fights for a living but isn't a fighter. Make sense. 

Back
Top Bottom