RONE AIR FROM HOUSTON TX...COLLECTION PICS....W/ INTRO...

Wuz up NT...been here for a while but don't really post alot. Finally got around to take pics of my recent collection. Quick intro...I'm 23..the realsince 1985
wink.gif
from H-town, home of R.I.P DJ Screw..shout out to homie inavatar and every one from here holding it down in the H. We do more than just ride in our horses and sipp on purp
laugh.gif
roll.gif
we into shoes too, so bring us our HOH
mad.gif
frown.gif
anyone from da H knows what I'm talking about...well any way back tointro..been collecting since the end of '04... The shoe that started it for me was the retro black & red XIII's. Have sold some of my stuff,because was going to stop buying shoes(yeah right, once you start you can't stop
happy.gif
)...well big mistake because i regret selling some of my stuff
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
...but w/ purchase of a house and trying to go back to schoolI've some what, slowed down a little, but here is my pics recent collection, all of them been worn of course, well they are shoes
grin.gif
...well enjoy and comment...

This was my collection around the end of Dec. 2006...

Pic of packs & boxes

put the polos just to make the rows even
laugh.gif
, but polos are shoestoo...miss the old polo styles

group shoot...

tried to mess around w/ the panomaric scene on camera but some of the shoes look chopped up..
sick.gif
frown.gif

people were looking at me crazy when i was taking my shoe off, like what was I doing taking this pic, but couldn't resist not taking
this pic.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wifey was all embarrased holding the shoe
laugh.gif
roll.gif
but she knows she liked the shot too
happy.gif

and last but not least pic of me and son w/ og lebron IV's

what up im from houston too

nice collection

lmao @ the elephant pic i was just talking bout something like that the other day

I'm from the H as well. I hope to move back there one day
grin.gif

Nice FP 90/360s, Kashimas, Varsity Red 95s
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom