Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Super interested! Was curious about the fit, so lmk, I'm usually XL for Kith tops, the fleece looked oversized though
Na I wouldn't say it's that oversized. If anything it's a little smaller than normal Kith sizing imo. It has a nylon type liner on the inside that's thick and doesn't stretch too. It's not just fleece the whole way through. That liner prevents any stretching at all.

Na I wouldn't say it's that oversized. If anything it's a little smaller than normal Kith sizing imo. It has a nylon type liner on the inside that's thick and doesn't stretch too. It's not just fleece the whole way through. That liner prevents any stretching at all.

told y'all it was TTS haha. the liner is supposed to make it wind proof. i've only worn mine a couple of times, so i can't comment on how warm it is. both times it was low to mid 40s, and i was comfortable with just a tee underneath.

Anyone here order the Mercer V pant?? Finally got a chance to try a pair on and everything was good but the thigh area was a little tight.

Do they stretch any over time?
Definitely doesn’t stretch,
IMO my Mercer’s got tighter on me after just one wash lol

Good looking on the info.

Mastermind got pushed back. Not dropping the 11th like I previously stated.

Anyone have any luck with Kith customer service?

Apparently my Poetic justice hoodie got delivered today and it was missing when I got home. Never had an issue with a package missing however.

Anyone have any luck with Kith customer service?

Apparently my Poetic justice hoodie got delivered today and it was missing when I got home. Never had an issue with a package missing however.

I'd reach out to UPS first, sometimes they mark packages as delivered but don't actually deliver them until the next day. Strange, I know lol

I'd reach out to UPS first, sometimes they mark packages as delivered but don't actually deliver them until the next day. Strange, I know lol

I just called them and they said it was delivered and that I need to contact Kith now. I’ll give it till Friday to call them. Sucks, cause I really wanted the hoodie

Anyone by chance buy the gloves from the Aspen collection? Did you get shipping yet? Anxious as I have a ski trip next week.

I just called them and they said it was delivered and that I need to contact Kith now. I’ll give it till Friday to call them. Sucks, cause I really wanted the hoodie

dont expect them to reply. never shipped my bearbrick and got no response from 3 emails i sent. ended up having to chargeback.

It fits like just, juuuuust right. I could pull it off but I need some more room in a jacket like this. I don't feel really comfortable in this size. Honestly don't really know why the hell I went for a medium in the first place :smh:

I had a large and a medium, in the waist the medium is slightly tight on me, but the large seemed too big for me, so I dunno, you may have made the right choice...

I had a large and a medium, in the waist the medium is slightly tight on me, but the large seemed too big for me, so I dunno, you may have made the right choice...
I'm ok with it being a little big on me...rather that than something like this fitting just right. Could use a little room to layer under too

welp this sucks, Kith just now refunded my ski gloves and I can't find any place selling the fossil gloves in a medium. by chance anyone can help me hunt these down, would be much appreciated! hoping to get it before a trip next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom