Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don’t think the collab is trash (not for me though) but Ronnie is moving further and further away from what got him where he is... he’s stretched pretty thin with the new stores, pop-ups, trips and high end photo shoots... I hope he has a resiliency plan should things start to turn sour

He used to be all about the customer and giving more value than stuff was priced for. Now it’s all about him and his friends. They’re the kith and kin—not us.

This collab just proves that we are officially in a luxury brand arms race with streetwear. LV with supreme and now Virgil, Dior with KAWS, and now Versace tapping Kith to stay relevant with young/middle aged buyers.

It’s exciting albeit out of most people’s budgets (myself included)

This collab just proves that we are officially in a luxury brand arms race with streetwear. LV with supreme and now Virgil, Dior with KAWS, and now Versace tapping Kith to stay relevant with young/middle aged buyers.

so are you saying we should be looking at this as versace seeked out and partnered with kith, not the other way around?

I wish LV and Versace would stay with 70 year old ladies. It's ridiculous that kids are spending a month's rent on a shirt so they can be cool.

I wish LV and Versace would stay with 70 year old ladies. It's ridiculous that kids are spending a month's rent on a shirt so they can be cool.

Pick your poison; they do it with shoes and other products anyway lol.

#NTSeniorsTour: We been old and don’t understand :lol:

In any case, LV, and especially Versace really aren’t my thing, but if they were, I certainly wouldn’t want Kith or Supreme plastered all over it.

Fan of both brands:

but when preme collabs with some one i alwasy see an added value.

kith collabing with a brand often devalues the other brand for me.

its just funny how big of an ego Ronnie gets with each new project. If taking someone else's work and slapping KITH on it, then ya this dude is a "true visionary" FOH bud.

i'm still not understanding where everyone gets this "big ego" narrative. yall know him personally? i dont see anything on social media that indicates your claims.

i'm still not understanding where everyone gets this "big ego" narrative. yall know him personally? i dont see anything on social media that indicates your claims.

We live in a society where someone else can't be happy. Kith is his brand. He can slap it on whatever he wants. You have the option of buying it or not. If I ran a brand, I wouldnt try pleasing every individual - its a no win. As long as the greater whole appreciates your product, its all that matters.

We live in a society where someone else can't be happy. Kith is his brand. He can slap it on whatever he wants. You have the option of buying it or not. If I ran a brand, I wouldnt try pleasing every individual - its a no win. As long as the greater whole appreciates your product, its all that matters.

we also live in a society of extremes. something is either fire or trash. there is no in between. its like people can't say "cool, but not for me". instead, its trash and Ronnie is being arrogant. like you said, you can't appease to everyone. however, people don't also need to bash everyone/everything they don't like. a wise man said that sometimes its better to say nothing at all. i don't post a lot in here, bc the majority of what Ronnie puts out isn't for me, but there are things of his that i do like. for example, the Versace collab. never been a fan of Versace. that doesn't mean i have to say its trash. but everyone needs to feel entitled, special, or overly victimized.

/rant

I’m all for Ronnie doing his thing

But I Hate the new kith man
I wish he bought back the way it was before with his decent supreme level priced items

Now his jackets are worth more than $1k :smh:

He lost my business as of recent

if people are will to buy your product at an inflated rate, why wouldn't you sell it at that price? if hundreds of people are lining up at your store for an item, that means they want it badly. charge a bit more, they might still buy. brands gains more popularity, so now more people are interested. now you have all types of followers with different incomes. why wouldn't you charge more? its a business after all.

if people are will to buy your product at an inflated rate, why wouldn't you sell it at that price? if hundreds of people are lining up at your store for an item, that means they want it badly. charge a bit more, they might still buy. brands gains more popularity, so now more people are interested. now you have all types of followers with different incomes. why wouldn't you charge more? its a business after all.
Yea it's a tough spot for those brands. They have more demand so to make more money they can one of two things: 1) make same amount and charge more or 2) make more and charge the same. 1 makes people mad but 2 can diminish your brand bc its not longer super exclusive and in today's world people like exclusive things. I guess they can try to do 2 but not make too much so it's still hard to get even though they made more bc there is more demand. There's a fine line there though.

wHaTs ReSaLe oN tHeSe FaM?

141B8A9F-F3E4-44B4-97BC-FC83FD2F1F4A.jpeg

Last edited:
did you ask for extra cups :lol: ? i would actually keep some tbh. i've been rocking with Kith for years, and i've been happy to see the brand grow.

Back
Top Bottom