Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

eBay steal. Condition looked decent in photos. Going to deep clean them upon arrival. One of the more elusive RF x NB for me in my size.

1B715E47-4A66-49A5-990D-17D2F02FE424.jpeg

congrats! i'm not one to buy used shoes, but that is a heck of a price.
Likewise - this is actually my second pair used. I'm going to clean them up and see how I feel about them. Worst case, I'll pass them on and best case, they clean up well enough.

I've never done them. How are they? Are they super thin to where you can see through them or can you wear them as a regular tshirt?

I wear them as a regular tee especially in the Summer as I find they fit really well and are not to heavy but also not too light... They last pretty long as I’m just getting rid of the summer pack I bought a couple years back... Not the premier materials you get on a JFK or Laguardia but decent bang for your buck at $20 a pop...

I just copped a lanyard.

I need more hoodies but idk about these.
Curious, what will you use it for? Always been curious about that. I'd only be able to use it at work to clip my key card to. I know guys in bigger cities have different uses for things.

I wear them as a regular tee especially in the Summer as I find they fit really well and are not to heavy but also not too light... They last pretty long as I’m just getting rid of the summer pack I bought a couple years back... Not the premier materials you get on a JFK or Laguardia but decent bang for your buck at $20 a pop...
Hmm I may cop a pack of them. And yea I don't wear Kith tees in the summer bc they are too thick. Well the 250 GSM ones anyways. My favorite tee from them was the Cereal Boy one a while back. It's the perfect thickness and it's super soft. Great summer tee. Nothing like the 250 GSM one at all.

Hmm I may cop a pack of them. And yea I don't wear Kith tees in the summer bc they are too thick. Well the 250 GSM ones anyways. My favorite tee from them was the Cereal Boy one a while back. It's the perfect thickness and it's super soft. Great summer tee. Nothing like the 250 GSM one at all.

I don’t have the cereal boy tee but the undershirts are 180 GSM so they are probably on par

Curious, what will you use it for? Always been curious about that. I'd only be able to use it at work to clip my key card to. I know guys in bigger cities have different uses for things.

That is exactly what i will be using it for, work. To put my key card and actual 2 keys. I have a caribiner for my house,car keys, bottle opener so the fact that it is a 2 for 1 works for me.

Just got my shirt in from Monday, the NY one. They used a different material which is more thin. They are bigger than the typical 250 GSM shirts, especially though the arms. I'm a fan of the loose fit.

Can the undershirts be worn as regular shirts in the summer? Also I typically get M shirts from them. Should I consider these in an M as well?

Back
Top Bottom